Welcome our new Administrators

Kelly

Awesome, congratulations :)

Fraggle Underdark

That's awesome, congratulations! :D

angel-food-cake-with-berries-and-whipped

Congratulations to you too - I wish I drank, I'd have a Bailey's or three. I wasn't expecting it after last time. I hope I'll be able to do a good job too  

Congratulations 🎊 🎊 🎂 🎂 

18 hours ago, daveb said:

eep! I hope I can do a good job!

Anyone who's handled being a Hot Box mod for several years will surely do a good job as admin 😁

On 10/28/2021 at 1:21 PM, daveb said:

eep! I hope I can do a good job!

Congrats to @Frankentan! :cake: 

On 10/28/2021 at 1:24 PM, Frankentan said:

Congratulations to you too - I wish I drank, I'd have a Bailey's or three. I wasn't expecting it after last time. I hope I'll be able to do a good job too  

You two will both make AMAZING admins :cake: You both bring a depth of institutional memory and a compassion and just a great attitude to the job.

Congratulations, both of you.

0b00fba9d3f13d7e5afbd89244fe9e35.jpg

THank you Heart - wish I had your confidence :)  Do you have advice for a new Projects Admin? That cake is amazing ❤️ 

Thanks, @Heart! You gave us an excellent example to follow! Maybe between us we can fill your (horse)shoes. :D 

On 10/29/2021 at 2:13 PM, Frankentan said:

THank you Heart - wish I had your confidence :)  Do you have advice for a new Projects Admin? That cake is amazing ❤️ 

My only advice is to do your best, and pace yourself.

I always found the best way for me to weather storms in admods was to remind myself that I was always doing my best. So if the membership was upset, or people were arguing... at least I was always doing my best, and I cannot do better than my best. For me, that allowed me to not take it personally.

Oh, and slow down. Nothing ever needs to be done within 24hrs. You always have time to sleep on it and think it through before doing something. Most mistakes are made because someone is working in haste.

I hope that helps?

On 10/29/2021 at 3:36 PM, daveb said:

Thanks, @Heart! You gave us an excellent example to follow! Maybe between us we can fill your (horse)shoes. :D 

Here, these might help. I bet you'd look amazing in them too ;)

25644_1_468.jpeg

Archived