Ace Survey 2021

michaeld

The Ace Survey 2021 is now out! To take it, go here.

The Ace Survey is an important resource and it's essential to get a good sample from all the different ace communities, so I do encourage everyone to take it!

Here is more information:

It’s that time of year again – we are now recruiting participants for the Ace Community Survey!

The Ace Community Survey, run by the Ace Community Survey Team, collects valuable information on the demographics and experiences of members in the ace community, including asexual, demisexual, gray-asexual, and related identities. It is the largest survey of ace communities and creates a valuable pool of data for future ace community activists and researchers.

The survey is open to anyone: ace, non-ace, or still questioning. As long as you are 13 years of age or older, we want to hear from you!

We want to get a wide variety of responses from as many parts of the community as possible, so we encourage you to share this link with any other potentially interested individuals you know or any ace communities you participate in.

Click here to take the 2021 Ace Community Survey:
https://forms.gle/RGFqHQbk71f9WVuv5

We also recently released the summary report for the 2019 survey.

You will be able to view any published results from the survey at https://asexualcensus.wordpress.com/ . If you would like to receive an automatic email update when new results or announcements are posted, you can subscribe here.

For answers to common questions about the survey, please see the FAQ here.

https://acecommunitysurvey.org/2021/10/25/the-2021-ace-community-survey-is-now-open/

It just tells me "this site can't be reached" when I click on the "here" link.  Tried several times.

5 minutes ago, Sam M said:

It just tells me "this site can't be reached" when I click on the "here" link.  Tried several times.

Same

Works for me too, though I found it by going through the link at the bottom.

Strangely, it worked for me from the start.

Done!  I love surveys.  I’m so weird. 🤪

i did this already before but yeah i liked how you had the option to skip questions regarding suicide, self harm, etc. 

Janus the Fox

One more year, one more filled in Survey :cake:

Done 

Done 

5 hours ago, coolshades said:

Done!  I love surveys.  I’m so weird. 🤪

Oh, I love them too, but I am happily weird :D 

9 hours ago, LeChat said:

The Annual 2021 Ace Community Survey is here! - Site Comments - Asexual Visibility and Education Network (asexuality.org)

Yes; sometimes, when I try to click on the blog--through an internet search--it says the link won't work.

Ah sorry for missing the other thread! FWIW I think this kind of thing would normally go in Announcements or maybe Vis-Ed?

2 minutes ago, michaeld said:

...FWIW I think this kind of thing would normally go in Announcements or maybe Vis-Ed?

Yeah; I thought of that, too, but I wasn't sure if I had the authority to make a thread in Announcements (since that's not a forum I mod) and Vis-Ed doesn't seem to get noticed by most members. Also, I made a thread in Site Comments for last year's Ace Community survey, so I thought it might be okay, there, again, this year (and that it could always be moved to another forum).

Archived