Hello! I'm the new, Welcome Lounge moderator (current for 2024)

Hello, everyone!

I'm LeChat, the new, Welcome Lounge forum moderator. I'm here to contact if you need help with anything on this forum (e.g. deleting a duplicate post or thread; moving your thread to another forum, etc.)

Unfortunately, chat isn't, currently, available on AVEN (tech staff are trying to look for a new chat that'll work better with AVEN's system).

:) Also, please, don't take it, personally, or feel discouraged and decide to delete your post, it doesn't receive any replies after a few hours. It doesn't mean we don't appreciate you or your post and don't want to help.

It's just that the Welcome Lounge forum may not have as many people reading it, compared to other forums. Sometimes, a lack of replies might be due to a different time zone (e.g. it's daytime where you live, but it might be nighttime, where the majority of members might be asleep), or members might be trying to think for a while how best to respond to help you (especially if you're asking for help determining your orientation, relationship advice, etc. and your personal experiences, orientation, etc. might be completely different from other members').

:) If it helps, be sure to check out the links I have at the bottom of my posts that are, especially, for new members, which include helpful information about how to navigate AVEN's forums (and what kinds of topics go in each) and AVEN's FAQ--with information about asexuality, demisexuality, etc.

Thanks, for welcoming new members and making AVEN a safe place for all!

ETA: Hi! This is just an update to let everyone know that all of this is still current for 2023.

• Like 20
Fraggle Underdark

Thanks for modding LeChat!

Since this is Welcome Lounge, have some cake!

creative-cake-designs-01.jpg

• Like 10

Have a cake!!! (as is welcoming custom)

and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiji The Cat Cake For Totoro Week! - black cat cake Halloween

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...