UMass Asexual Panel w/ Yasmin Benoit and Julie Sondra Decker

peepystonewall

peepystonewall

Hi hi all,

The University of Massachusetts Amherst is doing a panel titled "Beyond Awareness: Creating a Space for Asexual and Aromantic People" featuring Yasmin Benoit and Julie Sondra Decker as guest panelists. The leaders of their asexual & aromantic club (SpACE) will be answering questions as well. It'll be on Tuesday, November 9th at 6PM.

Preregister here: https://tinyurl.com/asexualpanel if you're interested!! Attached is the flier,

ace_panel_Instagram_Post.png?width=407&h

Hello!

Would you happen to know if this is open to the general public or just for students at that college? I used to run an Ace Space at my college (stopped due to unfortunate circumstances out of my control) and would love to attend the panel if possible! 

peepystonewall
21 hours ago, Layria said:

Hello!

Would you happen to know if this is open to the general public or just for students at that college? I used to run an Ace Space at my college (stopped due to unfortunate circumstances out of my control) and would love to attend the panel if possible! 

It's open to everyone!!! Leon and I are students, but it's supposed to have a wider appeal. Hense why I'm telling you all about it 😺

Archived