AVENues needs volunteers!

scarletlatitude

scarletlatitude

Hello aces! :)

AVENues, our newsletter, needs volunteers for all positions! (Links here: https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/20735-avenues-links-inside/)

If you are a writer, artist, proofreader, editor, or just like to help out, let us know! @Janus the Fox is our current editor in chief. @NickyTannock@ben8884, @keliboo, @SithAzathoth WinterDragon, @Kikuka are some of our current volunteers. 

We especially need someone who knows how to use and has access to InDesign, for layout creation. You can talk to @keliboo or @Kikuka for more information on how we do our layouts. 

Please let us know if you have any questions! :) 

• Like 3

I could be interested again as long as I don't get access to the backroom.

But I really don't know what i have to offer and if i should be honest the stuff I wrote when I was on AVENues was not that good at all.

EDIT: I should not have posted this. Sorry

If you are interested in the layout design aspect, you don't have to worry about making a whole issue from scratch. I will provide you with the InDesign file we've been using to design from. : )

• Like 2
Janus the Fox

Let me know anytime  PM me of your intentions to join.  In the mean time, I've got a detailed 'What AVENues does' Thread and Advertisement that's being or hopefully being considered in the backroom.  This may answer exactly what AVENues is or does.

To be very clear, AVENues Members that do not hold an existing Voting In Staffing Group do not see the Backroom at all.

• Like 1

Very cool!!

Doubt that I could be of use but hey it's cool to think about!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Janus the Fox

Any more?  I’d like to see about 4 new members :P

• Like 2

honestly i do wish i could because it sounds exciting but im worried about age and legal stuff and consent and all that stuff being interwined

i really would've gone for it otherwise

Janus the Fox

There's I'd believe an 18+ age requirement for reasons out of my control, Admods or PT can check this.

On 10/25/2021 at 2:46 PM, scarletlatitude said:

Hello aces! :)

AVENues, our newsletter, needs volunteers for all positions! (Links here: https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/20735-avenues-links-inside/)

If you are a writer, artist, proofreader, editor, or just like to help out, let us know! @Janus the Fox is our current editor in chief. @NickyTannock@ben8884, @keliboo, @SithAzathoth WinterDragon, @Kikuka are some of our current volunteers. 

We especially need someone who knows how to use and has access to InDesign, for layout creation. You can talk to @keliboo or @Kikuka for more information on how we do our layouts. 

Please let us know if you have any questions! :) 

What are the key things to apply? I'd love to help :) - Lottie

7 hours ago, Lottie2x said:

What are the key things to apply? I'd love to help :) - Lottie

What position would you like to apply for? (writing, design, proofreading, editing, etc.)

10 hours ago, kelico said:

What position would you like to apply for? (writing, design, proofreading, editing, etc.)

Writing :)

Janus the Fox

I’ve asked the team for this :)