Co-Mod Intro for Q&A

Roon

Hello! I go by Roon and I am currently the co-moderator for Q&A along with my co-moderator @Rynn

I've been involved in AVEN for close to 13 years now and I would identify as an aroace at this point in my life. I have an unhealthy obsession with reading and cute cats. Here are mine ❤️

Spoiler

NNFxReA.jpg

N9yWapL.jpg

gsMAGN2.jpg

My job here is to make sure that everything in this forum runs smoothly and that everyone feels safe to ask questions and seek the answers they need to figure out their identity.

We do our best to keep our eyes on things, but this is a busy forum so sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you ever have a concern about something happening in this forum, or a post or another member is making you uncomfortable, don't hesitate to reach out to me, either by PM or by reporting the post. I want this to be a supportive environment as much as it can be, but i can't fix problems I don't know about.

Anyway, have the best day of your life!

Toodles~

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2021 at 1:51 AM, Roon said:

Hello! I go by Roon and I am currently the co-moderator for Q&A along with my co-moderator @Rynn

I've been involved in AVEN for close to 13 years now and I would identify as an aroace at this point in my life. I have an unhealthy obsession with reading and cute cats. Here are mine ❤️

Hide contents

NNFxReA.jpg

N9yWapL.jpg

gsMAGN2.jpg

My job here is to make sure that everything in this forum runs smoothly and that everyone feels safe to ask questions and seek the answers they need to figure out their identity.

We do our best to keep our eyes on things, but this is a busy forum so sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you ever have a concern about something happening in this forum, or a post or another member is making you uncomfortable, don't hesitate to reach out to me, either by PM or by reporting the post. I want this to be a supportive environment as much as it can be, but i can't fix problems I don't know about.

Anyway, have the best day of your life!

Toodles~

pretty I have a dog :)

Archived