Aspec Film?

Spill

Hello! I just wanted to say that there is a kickstarter up now for a film called Dear Luke, Love, Me. Its about two asexuals and their relationship (I believe its alterous in nature?) over the course of 10 years. I just wanted to mention it here since the kickstarter campaign is going to end in a little over a week, and I wanted to put the link here just in case anybody would want to donate to it:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dearlukeloveme/dear-luke-love-me-an-ace-feature-film?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=Dear Luke%2C Love%2C Me

Sorry the explanation wasn't very in-depth, but I figure it would be good to mention nonetheless. 

Another thing to add on to this: apparently if the kickstarter raises $10,000 in the next 3 days, the donations will be doubled. It's already almost entirely funded (104,000 / 125,000) so that extra 10,000 could get the team all the funding they need for the film. 

Just wanted to share that it looks like they made their original funding goal and two of their stretch goals. It sounds like such a great movie.

Archived