Xenogender Appreciation

a little annihilation

Just now, Possum.Lover said:

Well true, I was just noting transfeminine people can be AFAB it just really depends on the situation /g

No. AFAB people can be trans and ID with a nonbinary gender close to womanhood but they can't be transfeminine.

AFAB people cannot be considered transfeminine as the usage of trans means that one was is has gone from a non-feminine identity to a feminine identity. AFAB trans people who identify with a feminine gender may identify as intrafeminine and/or adfeminine. (lgbta.wiki)

7 minutes ago, SilenceRadio said:

No. AFAB people can be trans and ID with a nonbinary gender close to womanhood but they can't be transfeminine.

Ooohhhhh that’s the word, ah sorry I musta have confused it, but yeah sorry for the misunderstanding on my part /g 

7 minutes ago, SilenceRadio said:

Sorry for that I thought for a moment there AFAB femme-gendered trans ppl were still transfeminine but it’s clear I forgot about intrafeminine, apologizes

Star Crossed Loner

Transfeminine just means you're somehow feminine and transgender, an AFAB person can be transfeminine, specially when they're genderfluid.

I wouldn't call transgender women those AFAB women who wish they were AMAB women, they simply need another name/label/word for that.

37 minutes ago, Star Crossed Loner said:

Transfeminine just means you're somehow feminine and transgender, an AFAB person can be transfeminine, specially when they're genderfluid.

No, it's meant to group trans women and AMAB nonbinary people whose gender identity is related to womanhood. Despite the name, it has little to do with femininity (unless someone has a "feminine" gender unrelated to womanhood somehow). An AFAB person simply can't be transfeminine, the same way that AMAB people can't be transmaculine.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Star Crossed Loner said:

I wouldn't call transgender women those AFAB women who wish they were AMAB women, they simply need another name/label/word for that.

As @SilenceRadio stated transfeminine is AMAB people who are trans women, and generally a trans person with partial connection to womanhood, such as AMAB demigirl and AMAB genderfluid. However, trans women who are afab do exist but just in a totally different context and how their gender works, such as bigender and gendeflux

a little annihilation
8 hours ago, Possum.Lover said:

Well true, I was just noting transfeminine people can be AFAB it just really depends on the situation /g

Demigirls come to mind,

4 hours ago, løvely said:

Demigirls come to mind,

Well, it depends. If they're AMAB, yes, but if they're AFAB, I feel "transneutral" would be a better fit.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SilenceRadio said:

Well, it depends. If they're AMAB, yes, but if they're AFAB, I feel "transneutral" would be a better fit.

Fair, but then again we shouldn’t gate what someone is too, if anything they could say they are AFAB but be a form of intersex n such, what I’m getting by is that you do have the correct definitions but on an emotional personal level people can and do lesb to the more “contradictory” labels because that’s what fits them best

8 hours ago, Possum.Lover said:

Fair, but then again we shouldn’t gate what someone is too, if anything they could say they are AFAB but be a form of intersex n such, what I’m getting by is that you do have the correct definitions but on an emotional personal level people can and do lesb to the more “contradictory” labels because that’s what fits them best

If they're intersex, then yes, I suppose it can make sense here. I know some intersex people who feel like they're both transfem and transmasc. That's for them to decide.

2 hours ago, SilenceRadio said:

If they're intersex, then yes, I suppose it can make sense here. I know some intersex people who feel like they're both transfem and transmasc. That's for them to decide.

yee! exactomundo!

• 2 weeks later...
Chitinous-Roach

Ngl, I actually didn't quite understand xenogenders myself until I came across the Galactic Alignment System and found myself relating to the Siderealian alignment.

3c73dccb5a58cacbfe510eab0c5d8a5adddf034a

Siderealian essentially means having a "feminine, masculine, neutral, and xenic" alignment. As an agender person, I was never actually able to capture what I felt was genderless honestly. I just think that I fluctuate between all conventional gender expression, and then there's being xenic, something that I believe cannot be tangibly expressed.

If it was possible for me to transition into my ideal body, I'd look like a cosmic horror, something that I feel is very detached to the human conventions of gender. So technically speaking, my form of genderlessness feels like blending in with others but internally out of place with society at large.

• Like 6
a little annihilation
6 hours ago, Chitinous-Roach said:

I'd look like a cosmic horror

That sounds amazing

Chitinous-Roach
7 hours ago, løvely said:

That sounds amazing

Indeed, unfortunately, I want biologically functional parts. No amount of surgeries will give me what I want.

• Like 1
Chitinous-Roach
1 hour ago, Star Crossed Loner said:

Whats your gender?

"Sci-fi monster".

Yoooo!!!! Exactly!

I've been considering identifying with either monstergender or aliengender, but IDK.

• Like 1
Star Crossed Loner
1 hour ago, Chitinous-Roach said:

Yoooo!!!! Exactly!

I've been considering identifying with either monstergender or aliengender, but IDK.

All que*r people are secretly aliens in disguise, our cultures and reproduction are foreign from beyond the world view of the straights.

• Like 2
Possum.Lover

My gender?

possum

• Like 2

This is still one of my favorite gender memes. We're all just 10,000 bees in a trenchcoat

Spoiler

519611c700b117a00605ff0f65f975239777f9cc

VWTWt6poHjj5KMiZPi6vZ1LsXrRr6JUHDooPt9UKx5rvi7ebkky41.jpg

• Like 4
Chitinous-Roach
4 minutes ago, Rynn said:

This is still one of my favorite gender memes. We're all just 10,000 bees in a trenchcoat

Reveal hidden contents

519611c700b117a00605ff0f65f975239777f9cc

VWTWt6poHjj5KMiZPi6vZ1LsXrRr6JUHDooPt9UKx5rvi7ebkky41.jpg

I'm a million cells in a body.

• Like 3
Star Crossed Loner
Just now, Chitinous-Roach said:

I'm a million cells in a body.

Plot twist: you don't just live in a society, you have been a living society all along.

*inserts shocked Pikachu meme*

• Like 5
Star Crossed Loner
34 minutes ago, Star Crossed Loner said:

Plot twist: you don't just live in a society, you have been a living society all along.

One true ending: no matter how hard he tried, the Joker was doomed to never be able to scape society, Batman was the only way all along.

• Like 2
Chitinous-Roach
38 minutes ago, Star Crossed Loner said:

#CellsAtWork

• Like 2
a little annihilation
2 hours ago, Chitinous-Roach said:

#CellsAtWork

I just think Men At Work;

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s

• Like 2
Chitinous-Roach
1 minute ago, løvely scary skeletøns said:

I just think Men At Work;

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s

Lmfaoooo, I was more or less going weeb mode.

• Like 1
a little annihilation

Do I get some kind of honour points for shitposting on my own thread?

• Like 1

*sounds of agender confusion*

These are some advanced metaphors for my tiny goblin brain.

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...
a little annihilation
2 hours ago, WaddleDee73 said:

Is there a xenogender related to, like, neon? as an aesthetic? I dont know why, but the whole thing gives me... gender vibes.

there can if you want there to be

• Like 1