7 days to hear this

onceonly

If you click on the link below you will be taken to the website of a discussion programme broadcast on national public radio in New Zealand:

http://www.radionz.co.nz/nr/programmes/ninetonoon

There is a 23 min segment on asexuality. It is a good discussion, with no "what, you really don't want sex?" attitudes. It will only be there for a week so listen now!

Edit - if the link moves each day you'll find the discussion at 11.25 on Thurs 8th Feb

2014 Mod Edit: The above link (and any link in the posts below) doesn't work anymore, but thanks to Cicero who sent me an audio copy of the interview, I've uploaded it on youtube here:

Cool, thanks!

I have a program that allows me to basically download anything that has sound online, so I'll download it and upload it again somewhere so it will be available for more than a week.

I just finished downloading it, but I have yet to listen to it. Thanks.

Hee, the New Zealand excent- I mean, accent, is so cute.

I could not get it to play... Is there a way to get it as a "regular document?" Just wondering... ?

Cool, I'm downloading it right now! If anyone needs it in the future, feel free to contact me. I'm also adding this to a section of the wiki I'm working on (I'll post something about that soon).

• 2 months later...

I have it downloaded, I'll try to remember to send it to you via yousendit, how does that sound?

If you don't hear from me by tomorrow or something, just send me a private message to remind me to do it. ;)

Archived