How do you feel about facial hair on men?

StarryNightAllAlone

Guest Invisible Pumpkin
2 minutes ago, Guybrush Threepwood said:

If the icon next to the thread is a green star then it means you’ve posted in the thread already. A green circle means you haven’t posted in the thread.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
J. van Deijck

Is it okay to admit to like your other hair if your facial hair isn't particularly favourite of yours? :ph34r:

Really depends on the guy for me: some guys look extra-nice with a 5 o'clock shadow and others look better naked-faced or with just a goatee. Some guys can even pull off the Viking look (some *quite well* in fact--if I had to narrow my aesthetic tastes down to a single "type" I'd say folk/Viking metal lads tend to be drop-dead gorgeous 😘), other guys can't so much but are still lovely aesthetically in different ways that suit them more. Aesthetically I guess I don't have a distinct preference either way (that depends on the individual), *however* guys with short "sandpaper" stubble can cause scrapes if they mash their face against mine while kissing; I've had a scab that covered almost my entire chin for weeks from a sloppy kisser being too rough with me before >_> it was very awkward when my doctor asked about it. So sometimes I've been in situations like "Sorry, your facial hair gives me a rash/cuts my face up..."

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, yramavol said:

But I don't have a thick beard growing on my face. Ugly cheek hairs that I've been shaving off since high school are growing on my face. This isn't a thick cool beard that can be grown.

Same here lol.

By the way, does this post look like advertisement or do I have a problem? :ph34r:

If my partner ceased to have facial hair, I couldn't poke at his beard and say 'Fuzzzzz-eeeeeeeee' as I touched it lovingly, and that would be very sad. 😢

• Like 2