The Child Within?

Ziffler

Rikusephirosu

I dont have a child within..though Im only 15..Ive never acted like a child though either..always older and very cool calm and collected.. Perhaps..I dunno, maybe an inner antisocial adult? I mean, I dont talk to anyone at all unless it is neccesary and Im not out going.. Im curious sometimes but I rarely show emotion. I guess I kept to myself alot and I still do. But Im glad to see everyone here has an inner child. If it makes you guys happy, it makes me happy too! :) :cake:

I dont have a child within..though Im only 15..Ive never acted like a child though either..always older and very cool calm and collected.. Perhaps..I dunno, maybe an inner antisocial adult? I mean, I dont talk to anyone at all unless it is neccesary and Im not out going.. Im curious sometimes but I rarely show emotion. I guess I kept to myself alot and I still do. But Im glad to see everyone here has an inner child. If it makes you guys happy, it makes me happy too! :) :cake:

Just because you act adult doesn't necessarily mean you dont have an inner child. I'm not trying to say you do either.

As a boy I always acted grown up. I am the oldest child of a large family. A lot of responsibility fell upon me at a very early age. I was my mom's little man. But when I dream, either asleep or awake in daydreams, I am always a kid, never an adult. That kid is my inner child. As I have gotten older, that kid in my dreams has found ways to get out in my waking time, which has landed me in some very awkward situations.

Personally I like having an inner child. He's mischievious and fun loving and carefree. All the things I am not.

So watch out, you might have a sleeping inner child in there someplace that is just waiting for the ideal time to spring forth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey you have to be older to have an inner child anyway! You know you go backwards from 50!! You become more childlike as you age and pretty soon before you know it you are back in diapers and drooling!! I keep telling my daughter its my final revenge for all those years I had to change hers! I think I am at the silly pre teen years, I hope anyway.

Anybody up for a game of hide and seek!

Rikusephirosu

Haha, that was funny! I forgot all about the back to diapers and drooling part. You're right. :) Although I dont know my inner child yet, Im up for a game! :D :lol: :cake: The cake comes with. Hehe.

Archived