Hello friends

Chaotic Grace

Chaotic Grace

I've been snooping around for a day or so and figured I should say hi. I'm relatively new to identifying as a grey ace. For the longest time, I just figured maybe my standards were too high. Or perhaps my inexperience just fed into my anxiety whenever things would start to get intimate in my relationships. But the more and more I thought about it, even in my serious, long-term relationships, I never truly felt comfortable with intimacy, even with the men I loved and trusted. There just really never was that sexual attraction I was supposed to have. I've always had the family pressure (especially from my mother) to settle down and have a family, especially now that I'm in my mid-30s. I'm an only child, so I'm her only hope at grandkids. It's only recently that I got her to the point of acceptance that my happiness in life may not equate to marriage and kids. From that point, I really started to self reflect, and here I am. From the moment I read about asexuality/greysexuality, it just felt right, and recently it's like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders as I've begun to identify as grey, even if just to myself for now. 

I know I have a lot more to learn and explore and figure out, but yeah. All that rambling to say hi! I'm happy to have found this little corner of the interwebs. I hope to get to know y'all and learn more about myself in the process. 

Sarah-Sylvia

Welcome :)
🎂🍰:cake:🧁

TheAceNinja

Welcome!! I'm glad you've started to figure things out 😊

15 Pretty Cakes - Pictures of Beautiful Cakes - Delish.com

muffinmamak

It's good to be here together with you 💜

AroAce Wolf

Hi! Nice to meet you.

Cake?

The Best Vanilla Cake Recipe (Reader Favourite!) | Liv for Cake