Asexual representation

srhndrws

Hi all!

I'm writing a feature article for as assignment for university about asexual representation in the media.

I'm an asexual myself and have in the past been quite discourage by the lack of asexual representation (or inaccurate representation) in TV shows or books and other types of media. But this pride month I'm seeing a lot more asexual representation just on social media and am seeing a lot more resources that explain asexuality in more detail (because I feel like it's also a very misunderstood sexuality).

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to participate in an informal, very chilled interview just about asexuality in general and about the importance of representation in media. I'd be happy to do a phone call, text conversation, or whatever anyone would be most comfortable with. If you would like to participate and remain anonymous, that is also okay!

Thanks!

- Sarah

TormentDubz

I could do that, we'll have to find a way to cause I'm in the States though

PenultimateSandwich

I'm also in the States and would love to participate! I'm a teacher so my summer is pretty free right now.

Janus the Fox

Moved to Visibility and Education Projects

Janus DarkFox

Current Policy Administrator, Co-Covering Reports, Covering Tea and Sympathy/(h)AVEN, Questions about Asexuality, Asexual Musings and Rantings, Site Comments

I would also be up for an interview. Just hit me up if you are interested

DarkStormyKnight

If you still need people feel free to DM me!

Archived