E3 time!

Sarah-Sylvia

Sarah-Sylvia

E3 is starting today, and I thought to start a thread for anyone who wants to talk about it as it unfolds

It lasts until June 15, which is actually the day that Nintendo will have their presentations.

Are there games or anything you're looking forward to seeing, or hoping will show up?

Here's the site:
https://e3expo.com/

Here's the schedule:
https://e3expo.com/schedule-2021

Here's the youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/e3

And a streaming schedule:
https://www.theverge.com/22465864/e3-schedule-time-date-live-stream-how-to-watch

Sarah-Sylvia

I think IGN will be covering some of the live streams. Maybe their channel is good for seeing some things streamed. There's also Gamespot.
https://www.youtube.com/c/IGN/featured

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbu2SsF-Or3Rsn3NxqODImw

Looking forward to what Square Enix has to share in regards to any Final Fantasy games. Though I'm not getting my hopes up too much; there probably won't be what I'm hoping for.

All I know is that if Nintendo doesn't show something great, I'm selling my Switch and all the games. The last year has been a complete joke for them.

Looking forward to the PC show and half of the Xbox show aka Bethesda.

Sarah-Sylvia

I guess what I'm most looking forward to is definitely seeing what Nintendo has to offer, and to see who's going to be the new smash character. But there might be a lot that's interesting all around. I don't know how much I'll be able to keep up, but I'll watch what I can :P And I wanna see Square Enix stuff for sure, it's a company I tend to like.

6 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

Looking forward to the PC show and half of the Xbox show aka Bethesda.

A new elderscrolls would be awesome.

36 minutes ago, Still said:

All I know is that if Nintendo doesn't show something great, I'm selling my Switch and all the games. The last year has been a complete joke for them.

Harsh XD. Well, I don't remember what they showed last year, a lot of things did get pushed back because of the pandemic too tho.
I heard there's possibly going to be a new mario+rabbids game announced for the ubisoft stream later. Not saying that's a great, but a small nintendo thing before the 15th :P

47 minutes ago, Faleeria said:

Looking forward to what Square Enix has to share in regards to any Final Fantasy games. Though I'm not getting my hopes up too much; there probably won't be what I'm hoping for.

Me too! Well I'm always curious what they have because I ilke rpgs and FF. I wonder if they'll also talk about the Dragon Quest 10 offline version. I'd love to play it but I don't know if it's going to be a global release. Hopefully.

3 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

A new elderscrolls would be awesome

The sixth? Game was announced a couple of years ago that they where working on it but it is at least 5 years in the future.

Sarah-Sylvia
2 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

The sixth? Game was announced a couple of years ago that they where working on it but it is at least 5 years in the future.

5? That's too much XD. But maybe they could announce that it's coming soon :P I dunno.
What else would you enjoy from bethesda?

9 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

I heard there's possibly going to be a new mario+rabbids game announced for the ubisoft stream later. Not saying that's a great, but a small nintendo thing before the 15th :P

That'd be the biggest "meh" in history, but at least it'd be a new game and not another port sold at full retail price.

I'd love to see something on Halo Infinite and a new Forza.

1 hour ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

E3 is starting today, and I thought to start a thread for anyone who wants to talk about it as it unfolds

It lasts until June 15, which is actually the day that Nintendo will have their presentations.

Are there games or anything you're looking forward to seeing, or hoping will show up?

Here's the site:
https://e3expo.com/

Here's the schedule:
https://e3expo.com/schedule-2021

Here's the youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/e3

And a streaming schedule:
https://www.theverge.com/22465864/e3-schedule-time-date-live-stream-how-to-watch

i'm hoping for some more Splatoon 3 news!

Forest Spirit

Mostly looking forward to Nintendo, hope to see news on the Zelda Anniversary as Mario's Anniversary is over since a few months so maybe they give more info. Skyward Sword will come out in about a month, so possibly some gameplay in the tree house. But hope they won't just dwell on that and reveal a collection or something about the Breath of the Wild sequel🙂

Did they even have a direct last year? I don't remember...

Other than that, Square Enix and any interesting Indie games

7 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

5? That's too much XD. But maybe they could announce that it's coming soon :P I dunno.
What else would you enjoy from bethesda?

Arena, Dagerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim so yes 6. But hopefully more of trailer then this. 

But I don't know what I want more from them. 

But I hope to hear more from Gearbox about that new Borderlands Tiny Tina game. 

Forest Spirit
4 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

Arena, Dagerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim so yes 6. But hopefully more of trailer then this.

Didn't know there was a new one either, would be interesting! Played Skyrim on a laptop back then, with mods, which eventually made it malfunction and loose a lot of the save game due to some bug😅

Sarah-Sylvia
10 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

But I don't know what I want more from them. 

But I hope to hear more from Gearbox about that new Borderlands Tiny Tina game. 

I'm really curious about Tiny Tina's game too :)

Forest Spirit

I guess I'll also add a new Assassin's Creed to the "interested in" list, not because I've played any except for the second one but because I want to know where they set it😅 (I'd love to play them if you could just explore, as they at times have some great areas/buildings/landscapes)

Not sure if From Software's Elden Ring will be featured, but I presume so.

Sarah-Sylvia

Leaving the Ubisoft stream on. so far didn't see anything that caught my attention.

Sarah-Sylvia

@Kimmie.Thought we would see more gameplay for Tina's Wonderlands but I guess it's too early for that 😕
At least we know it's a looter shooter. Probably can't go wrong there.

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Nintendo and Square Enix, as usual. 

I don't know that I've ever been less hyped for a (Nintendo) E3. I feel like the two pipe dreams I have (a new classic style Paper Mario and Golden Sun) are impossible (the Switch got a Paper Mario last year, and Camelot chose to develop Mario Golf instead of Golden Sun, so here we are. -_-), and I can hardly think of anything else new they could really surprise me with.

And Nintendo, please don't spend too much time on Smash Ultimate reveals. It's just not even fun anymore. =/

As it stands, I'm just hoping for more info for BOTW2 and Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Those two games I'm really looking forward to, but the hype for more info isn't necessarily super high as I just want to play them both. lol. The best news would be a release date this year for BOTW2, but IDK about that. BOTW2 and Pokemon Legends: Arceus just a few months apart would be simply amazing, but the Switch has never had that amazing of a release schedule, so I know it'd be too good to be true.

Other companies? I don't even know. I just don't think there will be much for me this year. Ace Attorney is getting a collection (which is great, because I haven't played the Great Ace Attorney games yet) so no new game there, but I do hope to get the collection.

6 hours ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

@Kimmie.Thought we would see more gameplay for Tina's Wonderlands but I guess it's too early for that 😕
At least we know it's a looter shooter. Probably can't go wrong there.

Have not seen it yet. 

EDIT: just saw it and yes not much info yet.

But here is some at least

Forest Spirit
14 hours ago, Quasar.w said:

I guess I'll also add a new Assassin's Creed to the "interested in" list, not because I've played any except for the second one but because I want to know where they set it😅 (I'd love to play them if you could just explore, as they at times have some great areas/buildings/landscapes)

😅 idk why I thought Valhalla is older than it is... my sense of time is lost

The Avatar game makes me feel old, it's been 12 years since the film:ph34r:

Dorfromantik looks cute, not sure if there's more to it than building a village?

Perhaps we will see something from Starfield.

Well, I'm happy with today.

Outer Worlds 2, f*ing awesome. Hyped as hell. I hope Obsidian gets the funding to develop it into a bigger game than they could with OW1.

Atomic Heart and Replaced also look extremely intriguing. Can't find *any* info on Replaced though.

Starfield got a release window and some rendered scenes, nothing on gameplay or anything. So... nothing.

I'm also happy with getting Flight Simulator, Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite and Psychonauts 2 this year. Guess I'm finally playing Hades too.

Game Pass is the best deal in gaming by far.

Sarah-Sylvia

XBox tends to be what interests me the least. Though I don't know everything they showed.

Archived