Aesthetically attraction

rrahibe

Do you guys have aesthetically attraction too? If the answer yes, well what is like yours?

I fell in love with somebody’s look like AGAIN. It’s happened like 1 hour ago.. God I should get over this. Mine is SUPER SUPER SUPER aesthetically attraction. Like its extreme.

Cowgirl_Kat

Yes. It ranges from "oh they look good" to "wow! They're super hot (but in a non-sexual way)." The latter is somewhat distracting for a short period of time, the former is more of a passing glance. I can find any gender aesthetically attractive, but I'm only romantically attracted to men. I noticed that even if I didn't find someone super aesthetically attractive before, I find them more so when I get to know them better (although not always). Someone I'm romantically attracted to becomes more aesthetically attractive than they were when we just met. So aesthetic attraction is a factor, but like 5% of overall attractiveness, at least to me.

4 hours ago, rrahibe said:

Do you guys have aesthetically attraction too? If the answer yes, well what is like yours?

I fell in love with somebody’s look like AGAIN. It’s happened like 1 hour ago.. God I should get over this. Mine is SUPER SUPER SUPER aesthetically attraction. Like its extreme.

It’s awesome though, isn’t it? One girl from almost 26 years ago still tops them all. Cuuuute.

1 hour ago, Autumn Twilight said:

It’s awesome though, isn’t it? One girl from almost 26 years ago still tops them all. Cuuuute.

It is awesome 😁

Only mildly/moderately. Some people are quite attractive, but it doesn't have a strong effect on me. I've never fallen for someone because of looks.

(I'm not asexual, if that's relevant.)

Yep. A lot. I find people beautiful in general, but some of them... wow.

I wouldn't say I "fall in love" with them, though, it's kind of like seeing a cute puppy and wanting to cuddle it.

binary suns

I definitely feel aesthetic attraction. quite a bit.  what is it like? I just must look at them, curious to get to know them, and I must confess sometimes looking at someone hot is arousing. but arousal doesn't make me want to do anything about it. go back to the above, I must look at them, curious to get to know them. 

AroAce Wolf

Me: I don't feel sexually attracted to anyone.

Also me: Pretty girl is still pretty. 

LittlestAce

Yes! I feel it SUPER strong, lol. It does confuse people though, because I always thought that the word "sexy" just meant really good looking, and it was like it's own flavor of good looking, like cute, pretty, beautiful, something like that. I didn't know until recently that people ACTUALLY use it to describe someone that they would want to do stuff with, so when I continuously use that word I get weird looked from all angles, lol. 😂 But I've used it that way for so long that I can't stop! 😛 Anywho, I would say that my aesthetic attraction is so strong that I can myself an "oriented aroace"

• 2 weeks later...

I think I used to mistake aesthetic attraction for sexual attraction. Usually I see someone attractive and go "they are very nice to look at" and that's kind of it. I notice features in people's faces that look nice to me but that's really where the thoughts stop. 

I'm really attracted to masculine energy. I like men with beards, muscles, etc. and drive trucks or go fishing or whatever. When I see a man that I think expresses his masculinity well, I find that guy attractive. I don't want to have sex with him. I just want to share space with him and absorb that energy.

Sweet Flowers

Guess I’m the first to respond that doesn’t experience aesthetic attraction. I don’t even always process that someone could be viewed like that and when I do, I don’t get how they’re so appealing. Not that they necessarily look bad, I just don’t think it’s ever anything to make a big deal over.

SugarButterFlour

I appreciate people’s looks/fashion but usually nothing intense. Every once in a while I will see someone and be like “wow, they are attractive “ and just want to look at them. I don’t because that’s creepy though haha. 

GoneWithoutAFace

I absolutely feel aesthetic attraction.  I like to draw, so frequently if I find someone aesthetically attractive, I get caught up in wanting to draw them.

Archived