The end of a sexual/asexual couple

Daysleeper

I want to thank all the sexuals and asexuals for helping me to understand and make a choice.

Unfortunelly after trying to cope with the situation for some time now and help eachother understand our sex drive, or lack of it, we have decide to take separate ways. I wish there was some other way but we fail to find it. Anyway, we ll always be best friends and part of eachother lives but this is the end of our sexual/asexual couple.

I hope you guys find the best option for you and that you have the strength to go with it.

Best regards, D. :wink:

What a difficult decision and I am sorry you couldn't work things out. But,

Anyway, we ll always be best friends and part of eachother lives but this is the end of our sexual/asexual couple.

that seems like a wonderful thing, at least. I hope you are both happy.

And Daysleeper, I hope you will still stick around AVEN. We always welcome sexuals who can explain things to us from the sexual point of view.

Good luck, Day. You're courageous. Like Em said, I'm glad you're going to remain friends, that says a lot. Please do stick around and let us know how you're doing.

-Chiaroscuro

Thanks Chia! I must said your posts were really helpful when the time to made my mind about this whole situation arrived. I wish you both the best

• 1 month later...

Archived