Biromantic and ace or grey ace?

LostOne

Hi,  I hope this the right place for me.

Sorry for any kind of writting mistakes, english is my second Language. 

I thought in my teenage years I might be bisexual, but I don't experienced any sexual desire toward any one. I developed a very strong libido and watched Hentai, despite that the first time i saw a penis I was disgusted. I tried with my first bf penetrative sex and oral sex and other stuff but I felt nothing sexual too him. I wanted to make him happy but anything that didn't involved my sexual zones was like going to the dentist. I tried to find something sexual that wasn't boring or funny. I had multiple bfs and one gf, but I don't felt any attraction to their naked bodys. Sexuality works for me only one way, the only body that is in an sexual way intresting to me is mine. I masturbate or sometimes like to get sexual atenttion from someone who isn't me, but I don't feel sexual desire to other naked bodys. 

Am I asexual and biromantic or just weird?

Sarah-Sylvia

Moved to Questions about Asexuality

Sarah-Sylvia - Moderator for Welcome Lounge

Sarah-Sylvia

Hi @LostOne:)

You could be on the asexual spectrum for sure. I think that for some people though, it's not just about being attracted to naked bodies, but to the person themselves. Like if you like someone and want to feel close and intimate with them, do you feel drawn to be sexual with them? Or do you prefer other ways of being intimate? (like even just cuddling or otherwise)

If I like someone I'm not drawn to them in an sexual way. I like to cuddle or just laying near each other and eating garlic bread😉 Sometimes a hug isn't enough and sometimes it's too much. I don't feel to any intamacy drawn that would unusual between sisters or friends. 

Sarah-Sylvia
8 minutes ago, LostOne said:

If I like someone I'm not drawn to them in an sexual way. I like to cuddle or just laying near each other and eating garlic bread😉 Sometimes a hug isn't enough and sometimes it's too much. I don't feel to any intamacy drawn that would unusual between sisters or friends. 

Gotcha, so Biromantic and probably asexual.
If you never feel drawn to sexuality. If it happens once in a while but rarely then gray-ace can make sense. :)

Sarah-Sylvia
1 minute ago, LostOne said:

Ok, I was a bit confused because most definition of asexual don't include an active solo sexlife 😅 

There's other asexuals who pleasure themselves and in general it doesn't count for sexual attraction ;)

Ok, I googled a little bit and found an article about autosexuality and thought I don't want to marry myself😂

My Dad told me yesterday I should get a bigger bed because asexuals also need double beds to exist together as a couple in a bed🤣 Then he got confused and asked if asexual couples sleep in the same bed

Archived