hi im newbie :]

viemer

not complitely sure how this site works yet but how are yall?? :D

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

I'm doing good, what about you? Take your time with getting to know the website, you'll figure everything out eventually (if not, feel free to ask us!). Anyway, as a tradition we offer newcomers some cake so here you go:

https://www.copymethat.com/r/uAJx6LRFm/kahlua-chocolate-cake-with-kahlua-butter/

Kahlua Chocolate Cake with Kahlua Buttercream Frosting ...

11 minutes ago, Faleeria said:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

I'm doing good, what about you? Take your time with getting to know the website, you'll figure everything out eventually (if not, feel free to ask us!). Anyway, as a tradition we offer newcomers some cake so here you go:

https://www.copymethat.com/r/uAJx6LRFm/kahlua-chocolate-cake-with-kahlua-butter/

Kahlua Chocolate Cake with Kahlua Buttercream Frosting ...

im good too! i just finished my math class for today :)) also thank you for the cake haha

(Also wow, that is a really creepy-looking three-prong fork)

so yeah i kinda finally figured out that im ace and i thought this website seemed pretty useful. tho im still trying to learn how all things work here :3

it was a journey for me to realize my asexuality i just thought i was bisexual but no there was still something missing. thanks to tik tok, twitter and google i realized my ace-ness ig i didnt know enough about the topic before. previously i think i mixed libido, romantic, sexual and sensual attraction and maybe more as a one thing. after hearing about all of those i just started thinking about it and i couldn't stop wondering after that. also i think im sex positive so that also made it even harder. tho ig the signs where always there but it took me so long to see all of it.

now im way happier cause i just thought i was a late bloomer or something but im just me. never been in a relationship but i do hope to be in a romantic one someday when i meet someone i fancy.

hope yall have a good day <333

18 minutes ago, Ammy said:

Pie, if you don't like cake

spacer.png

pie is good too!!

I just realized that fork says "I ♥️ cake" on it lol

59 minutes ago, Ammy said:

I just realized that fork says "I ♥️ cake" on it lol

Quite ironic lol

Finally_Home
1 hour ago, viemer said:

so yeah i kinda finally figured out that im ace and i thought this website seemed pretty useful. tho im still trying to learn how all things work here :3

it was a journey for me to realize my asexuality i just thought i was bisexual but no there was still something missing. thanks to tik tok, twitter and google i realized my ace-ness ig i didnt know enough about the topic before. previously i think i mixed libido, romantic, sexual and sensual attraction and maybe more as a one thing. after hearing about all of those i just started thinking about it and i couldn't stop wondering after that. also i think im sex positive so that also made it even harder. tho ig the signs where always there but it took me so long to see all of it.

now im way happier cause i just thought i was a late bloomer or something but im just me. never been in a relationship but i do hope to be in a romantic one someday when i meet someone i fancy.

hope yall have a good day <333

We all have a road to take.
Ive allways though I was hetro all the way but a BOOK got me into brain over activity and now 5 days later here I am.

Welcome and enjoy your stay at Aven 🍰

Hi and welcome!! :)

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, if you are confused or have any questions just ask!

d977daa636d546a14b42267449cba16d.jpg

Jim_Moriarty

Welcome to AVEN!😊🎂🍰 Nice to meet you!

Sarah-Sylvia

Merged topic "hii <3" with this thread in Welcome Lounge

Sarah-Sylvia - Moderator for Welcome Lounge

Sarah-Sylvia

Welcome to AVEN :)
🍰🧁

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any, including about the site.

3 hours ago, an~imperial~votress said:

Hi and welcome!! :)

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, if you are confused or have any questions just ask!

d977daa636d546a14b42267449cba16d.jpg

it will take a bit exploring here but yeah i will get hang of it! thank youu :D

2 hours ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Welcome to AVEN :)
🍰🧁

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any, including about the site.

i will if i get some ty!! :]

3 hours ago, Jim_Moriarty said:

Welcome to AVEN!😊🎂🍰 Nice to meet you!

thank you, nice to meet you too :))

Welcome to the forums. 🍰 You can have more cake for using y'all. :cake: Had you thrown in a howdydo, then I would have given you all the cake.

Welcome! I got you a better fork for your cake :P 

01ca4f42876b20dd42213cea3a778cd1.jpg

Black Dragon

Hi viemer. I'm a bit late to the welcome, but I'm so glad you've joined us! Congratulations on discovering more about who you are :) Feels good doesn't it? Er, here's some more cake if you're not full yet :cake: :cake: :cake:.

Finally_Home
2 hours ago, Black Dragon said:

Hi viemer. I'm a bit late to the welcome, but I'm so glad you've joined us! Congratulations on discovering more about who you are :) Feels good doesn't it? Er, here's some more cake if you're not full yet :cake: :cake: :cake:.

did you have to get spok into this?

*nerd person is waking up here*

7 hours ago, jkmlynch said:

Welcome to the forums. 🍰 You can have more cake for using y'all. :cake: Had you thrown in a howdydo, then I would have given you all the cake.

thank you hahaha😊

6 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! I got you a better fork for your cake :P 

01ca4f42876b20dd42213cea3a778cd1.jpg

very nice fork thank you very much :DD

2 hours ago, Black Dragon said:

its never too late haha. yeah it does feel good!! ty i love all the cake😄

Black Dragon
12 hours ago, Finally_Home said:

did you have to get spok into this?

*nerd person is waking up here*

Always my friend ;) 

ClaryFray1984
On 5/15/2021 at 6:43 PM, Black Dragon said:

Always my friend ;) 

Live long and prosper!!!

Welcome to aven @viemer🍰🧁

Archived