Are you Socialable or Anti-Social?

funaladanaly

Do you consider yourself Social or Anti-Social?  

1. 1.

• I am Socialable - I can talk to anyone, stranger or not
    • I am Socialable - I like hanging out with friends, and their friends too!
    • I am Anti-Social - I only stick with people I know
    • I am Anti-Social - I like sticking to myself, thank you

This poll is closed to new votes

I find people annoying, simples! <_<

I have a very small group of friends who I like hanging out with but I am trying to breakdown my barriers.

Member #27415

anti-social. i love being with friends, but i don't like being put among a group of new people, however i tend to warm up after a while. i'm also perfectly happy alone, it's when i'm truly myself, and am often labelled shy, which i hate. being labelled and being shy, too. i never go to parties (save the ones we organize in a close friendly circle), pubs or bars and i hate socializing.

• 2 weeks later...

I really can't vote on this one, cause you don't have a "It depends on my mood" available.

I am really hot/cold on this one, not reliable at all.

When I'm not alone, I only stick with people I like or know, but sometimes I talk to complete strangers. So there's no right answer for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Hannibal Lecter

Anti-social or Introvert or whatever else it's called. I just won't easily let people in my teritory.

I like keeping to myself most of the time. I can go out with a group of close friends, but after a while it gets tiring and I have to go be by myself for a few days. If I'm with a group of people I don't know/like then it is usually very uncomfortable for me.

I love having people around and people to talk to, but I have a really really difficult time getting close to people or even meeting new ones, so I'm alone a lot..I'm really just extremely shy, I think. I'm really, really talkative and outgoing around close friends and never get tired of their company. If I could get up the guts to make new friends or invite existing ones over more often, I wouldn't be alone all the time.

Archived