Jump to content

Hello there! Its Faye, nice to meet you!


Recommended Posts

Faye.here
Posted (edited)

Hi fellow reader! as it may have seen obvious by the post, i an new here haha. I still have not figured out specifically what my sexuality is in the ace spectrum so i joined here and this seems like a nice place to start.

I am currently thinking that i am aegosexual maybe but still not sure

I don't know much about the workings of here but i hope to meet new people and have a good time.

 

Have a nice day! You are valid! I love you!

Edited by Faye.here
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Autumn Twilight

I like the intro. ^_^ Welcome aboard! 🧁

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Faye!! Good to have you here :cake: I hope you'll enjoy your time here and always feel comfortable :cake:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Faye.here
Just now, Autumn Twilight said:

I like the intro. ^_^ Welcome aboard! 🧁

ahaha thank you for that and the nice welcome! xD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Faye.here
Just now, Kitq said:

Hello Faye!! Good to have you here :cake: I hope you'll enjoy your time here and always feel comfortable :cake:

Hello there! thank you for having me here haha. and I sure hope so for that ;DD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
A User

flying f-

Welcome to AVEN, Faye!!!! This is an awesome community and I hope you like it here the same as I have!

Have my peace offering of cake, it's a tradition to give them to newbies!

Persian Love Cake recipe | Epicurious.com

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Faye.here
Just now, A User said:

flying f-

Welcome to AVEN, Faye!!!! This is an awesome community and I hope you like it here the same as I have!

Have my peace offering of cake, it's a tradition to give them to newbies!

Persian Love Cake recipe | Epicurious.com

Heyyy M!!! it seems wonderful and i hope to find it good here too!

oooh nice! thank you for the cake, it looks deliciousss haha

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
A User
Just now, Faye.here said:

Heyyy M!!! it seems wonderful and i hope to find it good here too!

oooh nice! thank you for the cake, it looks deliciousss haha

(gotta mention that here you only need 100 or 200 posts to get a custom rank!!! Way way fairer than on TS)

Cakes are literally our specialty!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Faye.here
Just now, A User said:

(gotta mention that here you only need 100 or 200 posts to get a custom rank!!! Way way fairer than on TS)

Cakes are literally our specialty!

ahh thats way more faster and fairer than ts 😂

niceee to know hehe.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah-Sylvia

Welcome! :)

Nice to have you around. Looked up fairy cakes to see what would come up, and oof so many look good, bright colors :D

e4befdf083d39847e7eb766ed1b172bb.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ben8884

Nice to meet you too!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Faye.here
5 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Welcome! :)

Nice to have you around. Looked up fairy cakes to see what would come up, and oof so many look good, bright colors :D

e4befdf083d39847e7eb766ed1b172bb.jpg

thank you!

ah I am glad! and i'll see into that haha, nice to meet you! xD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Faye.here
5 minutes ago, ben8884 said:

Nice to meet you too!

nice to meet you! xDD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Tourmaline
3 hours ago, Faye.here said:

a nice place to start.

sure is! welcome!

Link to post
Share on other sites
DemonicSister

Welcome to the community, nice to meet you 🍰

Link to post
Share on other sites
Faye.here
Just now, Black Tourmaline said:

sure is! welcome!

aaah seems so too. thank you for that!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Faye.here
Just now, DemonicSister said:

Welcome to the community, nice to meet you 🍰

thank you for the welcome! its nice to meet you as well ;DD

Link to post
Share on other sites
jkmlynch

Welcome to AVEN. 🍰

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim_Moriarty

Welcome, nice to meet you!!!😊🎂🍰

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lichley

Welcome! Nice to meet you :D 

rainbow+wedding+cake+7.jpg

(The signature option is in account settings for some reason.) 

(And you need to press the allow button in your profile editing in order to post status updates)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...