Massage

SoulSolitude

SoulSolitude

Many of you ace folks might acknowledge, this is our secret weapon.  If you give good at massage, your partner is going to be happy regardless of whether or not you can get your junk to wake up. 

That being said - what are you favorite massage styles? 

For myself, its a basic oil surface massage, this is very relaxing and stimulating for the recipient.  But I will also do deep tissue if I find any knots.  Sometimes I might even go in and try to crack some bones loose. 

For myself, Thai massage has been the best I have ever experienced.  In fact, I've even gotten a boner while getting a Thai massage.  I was rather embarrassed...  😌

2 minutes ago, SoulSolitude said:

If you get good at massage, your partner is going to be happy regardless of whether or not you can get your junk to wake up. 

Um, much as I really do love massages... it doesn't work that way. A massage is wonderful and yet not at all a replacement for sex.

SoulSolitude

Okay, how does it work for you?

I love a good massage, but it has never seemed even remotely sexual to me, or like it would be a replacement for sex for a sexual person... Maybe if someone had a massage kink it could be? But I don't think that's a lot of people.

8 hours ago, SoulSolitude said:

Okay, how does it work for you?

Sex is a specific way of connecting with someone I love. A massage doesn't take the place of sex and a relationship that was void of sex but in which my partner gave me massages would not be fulfilling.

alemaster

one of my dearest friends is an LMT and while she absolutely fixes my shit up, it's about as erotic as cooking dinner for one.

SoulSolitude

I am kind of surprised by these responses.   Because, dude,  if I could get a really good massage from my partner on a regular basis - I would be a happy camper...

SoulSolitude

And no, I am not a massage fetishist.  I only got the one boner, having had many massages.  Although I have given one person an orgasm while giving them a massage...

I think this is a realm that many people haven't explored - how the body responds to touch - independent of the ol' brain getting in the way and f-ing everything up! 

SoulSolitude

Also, I am wondering if this reflects how many Ace people are adverse to intimacy, because I know I certainly was in my younger days...

CuddlyAce

I’m a big fan of massages, especially foot massages. I love to give them as well as get them. 

Sarah-Sylvia
6 hours ago, SoulSolitude said:

I am kind of surprised by these responses.   Because, dude,  if I could get a really good massage from my partner on a regular basis - I would be a happy camper...

Well, CBC is sexual, so she was speaking from that point of view, in that massages don't cover the sexual desires. And I can totally understand that, it's not the same kind of pleasure at all. One reason that for me sensuality and sexuality can feel very different.

I love massages :) It wouldn't fulfill me in a relationship either if I didn't have cuddling and more though. I guess it's because even though it feels really really good sensually, it's that for me sensuality is also my language of love, and what I want is also to feel close in certain ways, and share acts of affection in that. If it's massages on top of that, then yeahhh that's really awesome :D

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2021 at 5:53 PM, SoulSolitude said:

Because, dude,  if I could get a really good massage from my partner on a regular basis - I would be a happy camper...

Oh mood. Massages > sex, in my humble opinion. But it's easy for me to live without sex. Honestly sex is something that sometimes leave more ache than relief, that's why massages gotta be superior lol. 

Archived