Chonky Murder Zie Shamelessly Wrote

Sean_Bird

1 minute ago, Sean_Bird said:

If y'all could murder one person in this thread and get away with it, with zero consequences, who would you kill?

That's easy, it would be

2 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

That's easy, it would be

I don't see a naaaaaame

Oberon Jasper
4 minutes ago, Sean_Bird said:

If y'all could murder one person in this thread and get away with it, with zero consequences, who would you kill?

Whoever crosses me first. *Glares pointedly at @crazy ace for absolutely no reason other than to cause chaos and suspicion*

Oberon Jasper
3 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

That's easy, it would be

yes

@Sean_Bird Really? It's showing for me. The person who I would kill would be

You're trying to trick meeee

but this goose is too smart for- *gets distracted by a shiny thing*

quadfasciata
3 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

@trifasciata I can send you somewhere for free but I can't guarantee your organs won't be harvested.

Do you want me to stay insane?

4 minutes ago, Sean_Bird said:

You could ask one of your bosses for a raise. Dying your hair blond for the job shows a lot of dedication. Or something.

Yo @Depressed Muffin, would you mind giving me a raise? I dyed my hair blond, just to get some gossip about your store, I mean, that is dedication! I know I've only worked here for a few hours, but you can tell how hard working I am! I might not tell Tea Weekly that you underpay your employees, and keep live...er...creatures? With the ingredients if you give me more money.

Oberon Jasper
Just now, Sean_Bird said:

You're trying to trick meeee

but this goose is too smart for- *gets distracted by a shiny thing*

*steals shiny thing*

@Crack Cake Maybe there is a madness to my genius... wait

3 minutes ago, Torrence Kieran said:

*steals shiny thing*

avatars-000178938366-zw94tr-t500x500.jpg

If that thing vomits on one of the crack cakes I will make it eat the whole thing, and there is what one might say is "too much" crack in those cakes

No! I'm not letting you kill it like you did to George! I will never forgive yoooou!!!

quadfasciata

If that thing vomits on one of the crack cakes I will make it eat the whole thing, and there is what one might say is "too much" crack in those cakes

We shall name it George the second, in honor of its familiar death.

EDIT: ninja'd

@Crack Cake You are very bad at reading body languaaaage HONK!

*gets distracted by shiny thing on @Torrence Kieran's belt* *steals it* *waddles away quickly*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

... idk what to sayyy 

Oh God what if that baby bird thing throws up into the tea what the frick happens then?

Unleash the Echidnas
20 minutes ago, Artemis42 said:

Oh God what if that baby bird thing throws up into the tea what the frick happens then?

We lose money since we have to replace or refund the spoiled tea. And clean the pot. And catch the bird thing. And apologize to disgruntled customers. And deal with bad online reviews.

It's obviously a menace. Whether or not it's more of a menace than a bell-wielding goose remains to be seen.

I suspect worse things happen if the bird thing finds a crack cake and then gets into the lavender. It's probably like not feeding a mogwai after midnight.

20 minutes ago, Artemis42 said:

猫に生まれてしまったから

猫として生きていかなくちゃ

僕に生まれてしまったから

僕として生きていかなくちゃ

猫に生まれられない僕は

僕を愛してあげなくちゃ

もう転ばないよ

Messe ocus Pangur Bán,
cechtar nathar fria saindán;
bíth a menma-sam fri seilgg,
mu menma céin im saincheirdd

Caraim-se fos, ferr cach clú,
oc mu lebrán léir ingnu;
ní foirmtech frimm Pangur bán,
caraid cesin a maccdán.

Ó ru·biam — scél cen scís —
innar tegdais ar n-óendís,
táithiunn — díchríchide clius —
ní fris tarddam ar n-áthius.

Gnáth-húaraib ar gressaib gal
glenaid luch inna lín-sam;
os mé, du·fuit im lín chéin
dliged n-doraid cu n-dronchéill.

Fúachid-sem fri frega fál
a rosc anglése comlán;
fúachimm chéin fri fégi fis
mu rosc réil, cesu imdis,

Fáelid-sem cu n-déne dul
hi·n-glen luch inna gérchrub;
hi·tucu cheist n-doraid n-dil,
os mé chene am fáelid.

Cía beimmi amin nach ré,
ní·derban cách ar chéle.
Maith la cechtar nár a dán,
subaigthius a óenurán.

Hé fesin as choimsid dáu
in muid du·n-gní cach óenláu;
du thabairt doraid du glé
for mu mud céin am messe.

-Pangur Bán cAugia Dives c850 CE

33 minutes ago, Unleash the Echidnas said:

We lose money since we have to replace or refund the spoiled tea. And clean the pot. And catch the bird thing. And apologize to disgruntled customers. And deal with bad online reviews.

It's obviously a menace. Whether or not it's more of a menace than a bell-wielding goose remains to be seen.

I suspect worse things happen if the bird thing finds a crack cake and then gets into the lavender. It's probably like not feeding a mogwai after midnight.

The service industry is so stressful aaaaaaa

(Did you just quote an Irish cat poem in response to my Japanese cat song?

:D

I just tried searching for "pangur" and that's the result I got lmao)

a little annihilation

I call being best friends with the ugly duckling

a little annihilation

and I make sure that the tea shop is really tidy

a little annihilation

løvely is completely unaware of Crack Cake's black market crack cake business, and comes out just after her most recent transaction, having finished organizing boxes of tea in the back room. They sway over to the register and start to tidy up there while Crack Cake is still behind the counter. Crack Cake winces, hoping that løvely will not find the stash of crack cakes because she knows that they would feel guilty not telling Depressed Muffin about it. They do notice, however, but don't say anything about it and opens the compartment to carefully clean around the crack cakes. Crack Cake breathes a sigh of relief at løvely's nonchalance about the crack cake stash and hopes that they will keep their mouth shut. Thankfully for Crack Cake, confronting Depressed Muffin is an even more anxiety inducing thing to do than not telling.

Oberon Jasper
6 hours ago, Sean_Bird said:

*gets distracted by shiny thing on @Torrence Kieran's belt* *steals it* *waddles away quickly*

hEyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *chases down goose with spoon in attempt to get shiny thing back* I STOLE THAT FAIR AND SQUARE!

Unleash the Echidnas
5 hours ago, Artemis42 said:

The service industry is so stressful aaaaaaa

I think that explains some of the lavender. Prolly also how we got into our sidelines with crack cakes and crackshakes. Not that those customers don't have their oddities, but at least they don't usually complain about their crack being too hot, too cold, too weak, or too strong. Plus, y'know, cutting the crack with cake and dairy avoids some of our competition's... quality ...problems.

4 hours ago, løvely said:

Thankfully for Crack Cake, confronting Depressed Muffin is an even more anxiety inducing thing to do than not telling.

Pretty sure our tentacled overlord knows about these things. Hard to be a tentacled overlord if you don't and, well, our manager for that line of the business isn't exactly known for subtlety. Neither are the crackshakes.

5 hours ago, Artemis42 said:

(Did you just quote an Irish cat poem in response to my Japanese cat song?

(Old Irish if you want to be specific.)

Depressed Muffin

Ooooh, I have a tea shop? Cool!! I'm just reading all of this, will try to catch up now :D 

Archived