Chonky Murder Zie Shamelessly Wrote

Sean_Bird

a little annihilation

I vote for myself

1 hour ago, BZA said:

but what about the cluuues and strategy? If we all did what you did ("I vote for everyone except myself"), then how is it played as a mystery?

But doing a mass suicide would be hilarious. Also me voting for everyone allows for silly bargaining to play out. (Edit: also, if people need one more vote for something and are stuck waiting for another player, as the storyteller it let's me help move things along)

Games don't have to be super drawn out, either. It's okay if they end a little early. I will be nudging people in various directions, too, to help with pacing and play through.

For the next game I plan to make it more chaotic/complex.

(Currently watching complex anime with partner, will make longer post later) 

After consulting my giant plexiglass ball, I have come to the conclusion that Muffin is innocent. I don't know for certain who is guilty, but that narrows it down quite a bit since there are only three of us left. Therefore, in the interests of justice and blah, I (statistically) justifiably vote @BZA and the only other person to arrive at the same statistical conclusion, @løvely, off the import/export island.

løvely and BZA +1 vote each

Oh! So:

Sean_Bird: 3

BZA: 2

Løvely: 3

Depressed Muffin: 1

It looks like Sean_Bird and Løvely are both going to be group killed. Am I missing any votes?

2 minutes ago, BZA said:

597knk.jpg

Why so glum?

❤️

I'll probably write out the group kill tomorrow, which will give people time to change their vote or cast a new one, if they choose. :) (I'm on my phone and it's late)

But this goosey butt is super innocent! The only thing I slay is the stage in some killer drag! HONK!

"I swear on my glorious tail feathers, I'm not the killer! HONK!" Sean_Goose honked, beginning to slowly creep away from the group that was eyeing them hungrily.

"Most of the kills were done in the pipes, and you've been in the pipes more than anyone. I tried to be nice to you, goose." @Depressed Muffin spoke as she reached for the knife in her back pocket. "I felt really bad when I read your letters, but-"

"DEATH TO THE GOOSE!" @BZA shouted at the top of their lungs, pulling out their trusted sharpened bell, ready to impale the suspicious goose. "AAAAAAAAH!"

"HONK HONK HONK!" The goose honked, and quickly grabbed a bell from the pile of bells that BZA had given them. Quickly, Sean_Goose waddled to one of the medium sized pipes, which was just big enough for Sean_Goose to jump into and run unhindered, but the creatures in pursuit had to crouch down or crawl at an awkward angle.

"HONK! HONK!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID GOOSE!"

As the goose ran, their bell chimed and clanged, echoing through the expansive pipes. Given how chonky they were, and how loud they were, BZA and Depressed Muffin were easily able to keep a steady pursuit.

While BZA and Depressed Muffin chased the goose, however, @løvely stood alone. They lethargically turned, watching the pipes as the noisy trio ran around, rattling the sturdy metal pieces. Their rain coat left them cold and slightly numb, a cold draft keeping them constantly chill.

Slowly, Lovely pulled out a blade from their pocket; the same one that had been used to kill Crack Cake, and still had blood along the stainless steel edges. Slowly, they turned the blade, allowing light to glint off of it.

"... I think... I'm the killer. I'm the one who killed them." Lovely said softly. "I killed them.

"HONK!" Sean_Goose honked loudly, but much closer than before. They were jumping out of an open pipe, flapping wildly with their bell ringing loudly, not seeing Lovely in time. Caught off guard, the murderer just stared with wide eyes as the heavy goose collided with them.

As they fell, the knife accidentally stabbed into Lovely's abdomen, the chonky goose's weight plunging the blade deep. Before the goose could flee from their pursuers, a piece of metal went flying through the air-- and smacked into the goose's head. The force of the hit was enough to cave part of their skull.

Lovely stared up at the rafters, where there were a few small birds making a nest. They were chirping and flying around, looking lively and happy, and Lovely couldn't help but smile softly at that. As they bled out, far too injured to save, Lovely whispered, "I'm so glad I killed them." A small, breathy laugh left their blood stained lips, the air leaving their lungs one final time.

Sean_Goose and Lovely lay dead on the concrete ground, blood pooling around them.

BZA and Depressed Muffin hopped down from one of the pipes, landing on the ground with a thud.

"The goose got one final kill, it looks like. That's too bad." BZA commented. "Anyway-- feel like cooking a goose and long pig stew today, Depressed Muffin?"

"If it's tofu instead, sure." Depressed Muffin responded.

"Tofu?" BZA asked while making a disgusted face. "But we have so much fresh goose and long pig to eat. Why would we waste all of that?"

"I'll help." Someone spoke; the pair looked around, and eventually, spotted a skull in one of the open pipes, watching them. "I like meat."

"Woah, hey! You're the wendigo, right? I heard all about you from the goose!" BZA greeted with a friendly wave. "Wendigos are all about eating humans, right? Do you know any good crockpot recipes for goose and human flesh?"

"I do, actually." The wendigo said with a nod.

"Awesome!" BZA said, and gave the wendigo and Depressed Muffin a thumbs up. "A happy ending for everyone, and awesome food!"

"Yay! We win!" Depressed Muffin cheered happily.

-----

Living players: @Depressed Muffin and @BZA

Dead players: @FreeWalker, @Crack Cake, @Sean_Bird, @løvely , @Torrence Kieran

Congratulations to @Depressed Muffin  and @BZA for winning!!! 🎉

Oberon Jasper

Well done! I loved the writing on this one!

8 minutes ago, Torrence Kieran said:

Well done! I loved the writing on this one!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :D❤️ 

Depressed Muffin
1 hour ago, Sean_Bird said:

"I swear on my glorious tail feathers, I'm not the killer! HONK!" Sean_Goose honked, beginning to slowly creep away from the group that was eyeing them hungrily.

"Most of the kills were done in the pipes, and you've been in the pipes more than anyone. I tried to be nice to you, goose." @Depressed Muffin spoke as she reached for the knife in her back pocket. "I felt really bad when I read your letters, but-"

"DEATH TO THE GOOSE!" @BZA shouted at the top of their lungs, pulling out their trusted sharpened bell, ready to impale the suspicious goose. "AAAAAAAAH!"

"HONK HONK HONK!" The goose honked, and quickly grabbed a bell from the pile of bells that BZA had given them. Quickly, Sean_Goose waddled to one of the medium sized pipes, which was just big enough for Sean_Goose to jump into and run unhindered, but the creatures in pursuit had to crouch down or crawl at an awkward angle.

"HONK! HONK!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID GOOSE!"

As the goose ran, their bell chimed and clanged, echoing through the expansive pipes. Given how chonky they were, and how loud they were, BZA and Depressed Muffin were easily able to keep a steady pursuit.

While BZA and Depressed Muffin chased the goose, however, Lovely stood alone. They lethargically turned, watching the pipes as the noisy trio ran around, rattling the sturdy metal pieces. Their rain coat left them cold and slightly numb, a cold draft keeping them constantly chill.

Slowly, Lovely pulled out a blade from their pocket; the same one that had been used to kill Crack Cake, and still had blood along the stainless steel edges. Slowly, they turned the blade, allowing light to glint off of it.

"... I think... I'm the killer. I'm the one who killed them." Lovely said softly. "I killed them.

"HONK!" Sean_Goose honked loudly, but much closer than before. They were jumping out of an open pipe, flapping wildly with their bell ringing loudly, not seeing Lovely in time. Caught off guard, the murderer just stared with wide eyes as the heavy goose collided with them.

As they fell, the knife accidentally stabbed into Lovely's abdomen, the chonky goose's weight plunging the blade deep. Before the goose could flee from their pursuers, a piece of metal went flying through the air-- and smacked into the goose's head. The force of the hit was enough to cave part of their skull.

Lovely stared up at the rafters, where there were a few small birds making a nest. They were chirping and flying around, looking lively and happy, and Lovely couldn't help but smile softly at that. As they bled out, far too injured to save, Lovely whispered, "I'm so glad I killed them." A small, breathy laugh left their blood stained lips, the air leaving their lungs one final time.

Sean_Goose and Lovely lay dead on the concrete ground, blood pooling around them.

BZA and Depressed Muffin hopped down from one of the pipes, landing on the ground with a thud.

"The goose got one final kill, it looks like. That's too bad." BZA commented. "Anyway-- feel like cooking a goose and long pig stew today, Depressed Muffin?"

"If it's tofu instead, sure." Depressed Muffin responded.

"Tofu?" BZA asked while making a disgusted face. "But we have so much fresh goose and long pig to eat. Why would we waste all of that?"

"I'll help." Someone spoke; the pair looked around, and eventually, spotted a skull in one of the open pipes, watching them. "I like meat."

"Woah, hey! You're the wendigo, right? I heard all about you from the goose!" BZA greeted with a friendly wave. "Wendigos are all about eating humans, right? Do you know any good crockpot recipes for goose and human flesh?"

"I do, actually." The wendigo said with a nod.

"Awesome!" BZA said, and gave the wendigo and Depressed Muffin a thumbs up. "A happy ending for everyone, and awesome food!"

"Yay! We win!" Depressed Muffin cheered happily.

-----

Living players: @Depressed Muffin and @BZA

Dead players: @FreeWalker, @Crack Cake, @Sean_Birdløvely, @Torrence Kieran

Congratulations to @Depressed Muffin  and @BZA for winning!!! 🎉

I felt really sorry for the goose (the story was very touching), I was hoping we are going to catch løvely (that weird "o" is a nightmare, I literally don't even have it on my keyboard anywhere, I was googling it, I can only copy and paste :D ) with the bloody knife while goose is still running - oh, sorry, I mean waddling - and being alive. Anyway, at least I have stayed alive for once, yaaaay! 

Congratulations to meeeeee - and by "me" I actually mean @BZA, because clearly I had no fu*king clue who the murdererererereeerrrrr is AGAIN.

Thank you @Sean_Bird for your endless creativity and your goose humor, it was hilarious and nuts ❤️ :D 

quadfasciata

Thank you for taking over and finishing it @Sean_Bird! You did an excellent job as usual! 💛

32 minutes ago, trifasciata said:

Thank you for taking over and finishing it @Sean_Bird! You did an excellent job as usual! 💛

Np! Thanks for starting it and letting me play as a player for a while! :) It gave me fun ideas for future games, and it was fun! ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Depressed Muffin said:

(that weird "o" is a nightmare, I literally don't even have it on my keyboard anywhere, I was googling it, I can only copy and paste :D )

The only time I can properly tag Lovely is on my phone, lol. Otherwise I do the copy and paste of their name, and idk if that actually tags them.

Thank you @Sean_Bird for your endless creativity and your goose humor, it was hilarious and nuts ❤️ :D 

Aww, thank you, and you're very welcome! Thank you for playing! ❤️ 

Depressed Muffin
11 minutes ago, Sean_Bird said:

The only time I can properly tag Lovely is on my phone, lol. Otherwise I do the copy and paste of their name, and idk if that actually tags them.

If you copy from some post where they are properly tagged, without removing the format, then it works. But just normal copied text doesn't tag them. It's annoying that it doesn't even give me their name as one of the options after typing "@l", obviously there is too many users starting on "L".

I tried:

1.) looking for it on my notebook's keyboard

2.) googling where the hell is it on my Czech keyboard (it isn't)

3.) trying to copy and paste the whole name or just the cursed letter (doesn't really tag)

4.) open AVEN on my phone and typing it that way (nope, nowhere)

5.) switching to my other keyboard (Still trying? Nope, just nope.)

6.) invoking great Cthulhu and offering a tofu sacrifice in exchange for telling me where the bloody "ø" is and what the f*ck is it anyway

Still. Can't. Type. The. Damn. "ø".

@løvely, why, just why? 😂😂😂

Unleash the Echidnas

Still. Can't. Type. The. Damn. "ø".

This came up earlier in discussion with @Blue Eyes White Dragon a while ago, prompting me to do some checking.

Among the better options are

1. If you're on a phone and not using certain Nordic-ish keyboards (so ø isn't available directly), long press on o. So far, for everybody I know that's tried, that gives a pop up where ø is available. You can then type @l, long-press to ø, and then type vely to tag @løvely.
  2. On Windows, if you don't already have the touch keyboard icon showing, right click on the task bar and check Show touch keyboard. Not to be confused with the on-screen keyboard, which is different, the touch keyboard works like a phone keyboard. So you can long press or long click o with the mouse and type @løvely similar to on a phone.
  3. Also on Windows, install a language with ø through the control panel (Language → Preferred languages → Add a language, for example Norsk (bokmål), language pack and the rest not needed). You can then type @l with your keyboard in your normal language, do windows+space to change the keyboard language, type ø, windows+space back, and carry on. Once again, @løvely.

Probably similar things can be done with keyboards on a Mac, but I don't have one to try.

invoking great Cthulhu and offering a tofu sacrifice in exchange for telling me where the bloody "ø" is and what the f*ck is it anyway

Dear small tentacled one, ø is a vowel in Danish, Norwegian, Faroese and some Sami dialects. I'm familiar mainly with the Norwegian pronunciation, which I'd describe as a long floaty o. But I'm not a linguist to call it properly.

I think the history might be that ö and ó used to be written distinctly and that Swedish and Icelandic consolidated to ö where ó turned into ø when Denmark and Norway were the same country and ö got simplified into ø there (the Faroe Islands are, like Greenland, an autonomous territory of Denmark). Sweden's history of speaking German (modern-day Sweden historically being western Sweden at the time Sweden extended through the Baltics and held territories in northern Germany) would presumably motivate the choice of ö instead. Not sure about Iceland, might just be how Ramus Rask decided to standardize Icelandic.

This requires some further digging.

Confirmed players for the next game:

1. @trifasciata They/them
  2. @Torrence Kieran He/him
  3. @crazy ace They/them (?)
  4. @Tempah_And_Avocado They/them/xe/xem/xyrs
  5. @Depressed Muffin She/her
  6. @BZA They/he
  7. @Crack Cake They/she
  8. @Artemis42 They/she
  9. @løvely They/them

Non-player: @Unleash the EchidnasThey/them

People who've played previously that may want to play again:

As people let me know if they're going to play or not, I'll update this list.

Rules are going to change a bit for the next game, but the premise and layout will be pretty similar. I'll reveal the rules when the game starts. :D 

Disheveled and dazed. Looks up at nothing in particular, a different appearance in their eyes. Some call it the thousand yard stare. (Others call it mild catatonia, whatever.)

"Yes. Yes, I must try to stop the murders. And the cannibalism. Can't sleep."

I added pronouns to the list btw, since it helps for writing if I have them together in one place. It looks like a few people's pronouns changed or they're not listed on their profile ( @crazy ace), so make sure to let me know if any are incorrect. ❤️ 

quadfasciata

@Sean_Bird Thank you so much! Although it seems that you ended up doing most of the work in the end, so I'm not sure I deserve it.

Lavender, anyone? Crack Shakes?

Depressed Muffin
52 minutes ago, Unleash the Echidnas said:

This came up with earlier in discussion with @Blue Eyes White Dragon a while ago, prompting me to do some checking.

Among the better options are

1. If you're on a phone and not using certain Nordic-ish keyboards (so ø isn't available directly), long press on o. So far, for everybody I know that's tried, that gives a pop up where ø is available. You can then type @l, long-press to ø, and then type vely to tag @løvely.
  2. On Windows, if you don't already have the touch keyboard icon showing, right click on the task bar and check Show touch keyboard. Not to be confused with the on-screen keyboard, which is different, the touch keyboard works like a phone keyboard. So you can long press or long click o with the mouse and type @løvely similar to on a phone.
  3. Also on Windows, install a language with ø through the control panel (Language → Preferred languages → Add a language, for example Norsk (bokmål), language pack and the rest not needed). You can then type @l with your keyboard in your normal language, do windows+space to change the keyboard language, type ø, windows+space back, and carry on. Once again, @løvely.

Probably similar things can be done with keyboards on a Mac, but I don't have one to try.

Dear small tentacled one, ø is a vowel in Danish, Norwegian, Faroese and some Sami dialects. I'm familiar mainly with the Norwegian pronunciation, which I'd describe as a long floaty o. But I'm not a linguist to call it properly.

I think the history might be that ö and ó used to be written distinctly and that Swedish and Icelandic consolidated to ö where ó turned into ø when Denmark and Norway were the same country and ö got simplified into ø there (the Faroe Islands are, like Greenland, an autonomous territory of Denmark). Sweden's history of speaking German (modern-day Sweden historically being western Sweden at the time Sweden extended through the Baltics and held territories in northern Germany) would presumably motivate the choice of ö instead. Not sure about Iceland, might just be how Ramus Rask decided to standardize Icelandic.

This requires some further digging.

:D I appreciate your research, thank you! If anyone can figure out the cursed letter it's you! :D Ok, I can do it on my phone, I don't know why I did not try that before, I use that for weird Czech letters (we use the "ó" version). My notebook doesn't do the touch keyboard, and I'm too tired to install anything just for one letter, so that's all I'm gonna do about it, probably.

How do you know I'm small?? That's actually very accurate description of me 😂

Depressed Muffin
49 minutes ago, Sean_Bird said:

Confirmed people for the next game:

1. @trifasciata They/them
  2. @Torrence Kieran He/him
  3. @crazy ace They/them (?)
  4. @Tempah_And_Avocado They/them/xe/xem/xyrs

People who've played previously that may want to play again:

As people let me know if they're going to play or not, I'll update this list.

Rules are going to change a bit for the next game, but the premise and layout will be pretty similar. I'll reveal the rules when the game starts. :D 

Me too, please! I see we have some new victims, exciting!

7 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

@Sean_Bird I wanna play the next rounddd

You suuuure? It's gonna be wiiild. 

7 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

@Sean_Bird In that case you all are going to need my crackshakes

🍨🍧🍻🍰🔥🔥🔥

Archived