Chonky Murder Zie Shamelessly Wrote

Sean_Bird

quadfasciata

I vote Freewalker. It was between blegh and Mackenzie

That time "blegh" was not a typo.

These enchiladas are so delicious.

Healthy-White-Chicken-Enchiladas-are-eas

*after my body falls to the ground dead, my ghost grabs the plate of enchiladas and keeps eating it*

2 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

@A User You didn't use purple text so that doesn't count.

F*CK THIS WHOLE THREAD

*kills @Sean_Bird*

Now it does count?

1 minute ago, Sean_Bird said:

These enchiladas are so delicious.

Healthy-White-Chicken-Enchiladas-are-eas

*after my body falls to the ground dead, my ghost grabs the plate of enchiladas and keeps eating it*

This doesn’t help with my worries that the enchiladas were poisoned...

quadfasciata

Also, I can prove I'm innocent: I'm only allowed to wear Hello Kitty themed clothing, so I must be innocent, as the platform shoes were not Hello Kitty themed.

quadfasciata
Just now, Crack Cake said:

@A User Now it counts as a vote.

There is currently one vote for @FreeWalker and one vote for @Sean_Bird.

Sorry to be a downer, but I thought only the members tagged originally could vote?

5 hours ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

This doesn’t help with my worries that the enchiladas were poisoned...

You're just being paranoid, they're fine. See? I'm completely fine, and I've had a ton of them. These are so delicious.

5 hours ago, Crack Cake said:

@A User Now it counts as a vote.

There is currently one vote for @FreeWalker and one vote for @Sean_Bird.

Technically I'm not part of the established group, so I let them kill me off. I'm just a ghost now. (I'm thinking similar ghost rules to Haunting of Bly Manor, so I'll still be active, but also dead)

I also vote FreeWalker. They’ve been super sus. I was suspecting @trifasciata, but since it looks like the murderer tripped over their ant space suit, that means the murder didn’t know it was there, which would be odd if @trifasciata was the murderer. Also, I’ve never seen a plant trip.

2 minutes ago, trifasciata said:

Sorry to be a downer, but I thought only the members tagged originally could vote?

Yep. 👍 You, @Mackenzie Holiday, @fragglerock, @FreeWalker,  @Artemis42@Depressed Muffinare the only ones that can vote. (dead can't vote, sorry BZA)

Two votes for FreeWalker so far~

My thoughts: why would I have dropped the chandelier on someone I'd just killed? That's Agatha Christie level mystery, and I'm not smart enough for that.

I remember that shoe. Somewhere sometime someone threw its mate at someone before, but I can't remember any more of what was apparently drug induced hallucinations?

I already forgot the rest of it, but I do remember the missing seatbelt. Normally I'd accuse Mackenzie for this, but wasn't Fragglerock the one who kept losing theirs? Clearly a ploy to distract from not having the murder weapon (it was a shoe belt flail) anymore. So I suspect @fragglerock of murdering @BZA, and will move a vote to spacing them the minute I figure out purple text.

Just now, Crack Cake said:

Are people who aren't a part of the original group able to murder the members of it or no?

You can murder people outside of that main group, but not people within that main group. (rules are on the first post)

( @FreeWalker if you're on the computer, to color text is between "size" and the column button)

So far:

2 votes for FreeWalker

1 vote for Fragglerock

2 more votes are needed to group kill FreeWalker, 3 votes needed to group kill Fragglerock.

We can also adjust rules in the future if people want to do this again, and people can request being in the main group rather than me arbitrarily tagging and shoving people into the game. :P 

All the more reason for suspicion. Never trust a sleeping fraggle. I feel like I should defend myself....

@fragglerock DID IT, I'M A CUTE OTTER PLAYING CUTELY hey is that a dagger? I love daggers.

Depressed Muffin

I'm stressed, I don't know how to choose, what do I dooo? Is there any ice cream? I need to stress-eat.

1 minute ago, Depressed Muffin said:

I'm stressed, I don't know how to choose, what do I dooo? Is there any ice cream? I need to stress-eat.

Should I stop you from eating the ice cream since it might be poisoned? I don’t have any evidence of it being poisoned, but if you eat it and die I don’t know how I could live with myself! Eek!

*is chilling with FreeWalker's ghost rabbit on their lap eating enchiladas*

Depressed Muffin
3 minutes ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

Should I stop you from eating the ice cream since it might be poisoned? I don’t have any evidence of it being poisoned, but if you eat it and die I don’t know how I could live with myself! Eek!

Since I drink oolong tea all the time, I have to pee a lot, so I might pee the poison out before it does anything to me. But anyway, you are nice to me, so I will not vote for you :D 

Depressed Muffin
1 minute ago, Sean_Bird said:

*is chilling is FreeWalker's ghost rabbit on their lap eating enchiladas*

I don't think this sentence makes any sense, but I'm just a muffin, what do I know :D 

3 minutes ago, Depressed Muffin said:

Since I drink oolong tea all the time, I have to pee a lot, so I might pee the poison out before it does anything to me. But anyway, you are nice to me, so I will not vote for you :D 

I hope the ice cream isn’t poisoned, and if it is I hope you pee the poison out before it has a chance to take effect. But take this just in case...

Spoiler

spacer.png

Depressed Muffin
9 minutes ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

I hope the ice cream isn’t poisoned, and if it is I hope you pee the poison out before it has a chance to take effect. But take this just in case...

Hide contents

spacer.png

Cooool! Thank you! Can I DIY a guitar strap out of it? This material is so fun.

I'm conflicted. Do I restrain the urge to stuff the oven with garden clippings or do I sacrifice myself to rescue George from Sean_Bird's venomous enchiladas? Yes, venomous. Enchiladas are a close relative of the echinda.

Just now, Depressed Muffin said:

Cooool! Thank you! Can I DIY a guitar strap out of it? This material is so fun.

Yesss! It can protect you from poison and protect your guitar from falling! Is there nothing a seatbelt can’t protect?

Depressed Muffin
1 minute ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

Yesss! It can protect you from poison and protect your guitar from falling! Is there nothing a seatbelt can’t protect?

It can't protect me of being sick in a car, that's for sure. I'm glad this is a ship, not a car.

Archived