Chonky Murder Zie Shamelessly Wrote

Sean_Bird

Mackenzie Holiday
Just now, FreeWalker said:

Brilliant plan: @BZA, @fragglerock, and @Artemis42 aren't here, let's set up the death traps just in case one of them is the killer. 

😧

Everyone’s a suspect!

spacer.png

Depressed Muffin

Oh shit, this thread is growing faster than original Shameless, what have you done @Sean_Bird? Can our universe even take it? 

Depressed Muffin
9 minutes ago, FreeWalker said:

Probably poisoned tea though. 

I prefer oolong.

1 minute ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

Everyone’s a suspect!

Kill everyone!!

1 minute ago, Crack Cake said:

What if we kill them and none of them are the killer, what does that make us?

Still alive? Are you still high Crack Cake?

2 minutes ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

😧

spacer.png

My notifications lol

Oberon Jasper
2 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

It makes us paranoid people acting in self-defense. Just warm up the puppy eyes and tears.

quadfasciata

Well, this is in arcade, so posts don't raise our post count shamelessly! We need a mod to move this into JFF!

1 minute ago, Depressed Muffin said:

I prefer oolong.

Not the google recommended dong ding tea?

1 minute ago, trifasciata said:

Well, this is in arcade, so posts don't raise our post count shamelessly! We need a mod to move this into JFF!

Well if people keep trying to deflect suspicion away from themselves this might have to go in hotbox...

Mackenzie Holiday

What if the killer murders themself first? Then we’d never suspect them to be the killer!

quadfasciata
1 minute ago, FreeWalker said:

Well if people keep trying to deflect suspicion away from themselves this might have to go in hotbox...

Hotbox is a safe space now! :P 

🎵 oh I'm a cute otter don't mind me, playing in the creek all day I'd never kill, because I'm a cute otter innocent as could be🎶

Oberon Jasper
1 minute ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

What if the killer murders themself first? Then we’d never suspect them to be the killer!

Then we're all safe cause they're dead.

Oberon Jasper

Also, if the murderer kills themself first we just end up killing each other off one at a time cause we're too paranoid to behave... normal?

Just now, Torrence Kieran said:

Unless there's multiple murderers.

Or you're the dead one. I'm not sure dying is good for your health. 

quadfasciata

Not if we use FW's plan with the death traps!

Mackenzie Holiday

Shhh... I was hoping the murderer would hear my idea but not think that far ahead...

Depressed Muffin
4 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

I don't think @Sean_Bird has good intentions with us - why should we even want to solve the killing problem with killing? One option is we are murdered by a killer, second option is we kill each other. I think we should just lock ourselves in our separate rooms and eat ice cream. If we still have some ice cream. I don't want to eat anything fish or ant flavored.

quadfasciata
1 minute ago, Depressed Muffin said:

I don't think @Sean_Bird has good intentions with us - why should we even want to solve the killing problem with killing? One option is we are murdered by a killer, second option is we kill each other. I think we should just lock ourselves in our separate rooms and eat ice cream. If we still have some ice cream. I don't want to eat anything fish or ant flavored.

What about Killer Drag flavor?

(When people want to vote for killing someone off, I suggest we have the vote in a different colored text, like purple, so that they're easy to distinguish from regular text)

Just now, trifasciata said:

What about Killer Drag flavor?

The best flavor. 

Mackenzie Holiday
Just now, Depressed Muffin said:

I second this idea! We stay locked up, safe and sound, all the seatbelts we need... and ice cream! Wait... is the ice cream safe? What if it gets poisoned! I don’t want any ice cream. Should we throw the ice cream out! @fragglerock I’m spiraling again!

Originally I was thinking Burmese tiger pits, bu those aren't very safe. Also, digging. But you know what they'll never suspect?

Spoiler

The Spanish Inquisition!

Spoiler

That was just a distraction lol I have acid supersoakers on a trip wire and a boom box playing Sleigh Ride.

4 minutes ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

Shhh... I was hoping the murderer would hear my idea but not think that far ahead...

That was smart because I'm not very good with thinking ahead.

quadfasciata
4 minutes ago, Depressed Muffin said:

I think we should just lock ourselves in our separate rooms and eat ice cream

This sounds like a plan to make it easier for you to roam the halls murdering people.

So do we kill @Sean_Bird? Can we kill them?

I was wondering this too. Awful quiet up there with their evil cat doppelganger...

Depressed Muffin
9 minutes ago, FreeWalker said:

Not the google recommended dong ding tea?

I just said I'm a tea professional, is this a trick question? Dong ding is oolong.

How about instead of talking about murdering various individuals, we focus on the delicious enchiladas and space cake?

Archived