Chonky Murder Zie Shamelessly Wrote

Sean_Bird

Btw, since people have mentioned liking the first day to not have murders (to get used to the scene and mess around) the first death will be tomorrow. :) 

quadfasciata
4 minutes ago, Torrence Kieran said:

*grabs spoon and runs away laughing maniacally*

Spoons schmoons. Forks are where it's at.

57 minutes ago, Sean_Bird said:

Btw, since people have mentioned liking the first day to not have murders (to get used to the scene and mess around) the first death will be tomorrow. :) 

What time is tomorrow, so that we all have the same frame of reference?

22 minutes ago, crazy ace said:

What time is tomorrow, so that we all have the same frame of reference?

Either late morning or early afternoon, pst. (Saturday)

21 minutes ago, Sean_Bird said:

Either late morning or early afternoon, pst. (Saturday)

I meant what time zone

35 minutes ago, crazy ace said:

I meant what time zone

.... pt. West coast of the US/Canada/Mexico. (I initially said pst, which apparently time here switches between pst and pdt based on the time of year for official things. Works either way as a general time tho) also, purple text is for voting.

2 hours ago, trifasciata said:

Spoons schmoons. Forks are where it's at.

Y'all gotta get yourselves some knives 

I like chopsticks, personally. Or just shoving my face in the food and devouring it freestyle.

1 hour ago, Sean_Bird said:

I initially said pst, which apparently time here switches between pst and pdt based on the time of year for official things. Works either way as a general time tho) also, purple text is for voting.

(ok, I didn't realize you were saying pst as the time zone- the first thing that I though of was hissing to surreptitiously get attention, lol. (also also, sorry for using purple text, I only wanted to make it clear that I was breaking character))

6 minutes ago, crazy ace said:

(ok, I didn't realize you were saying pst as the time zone- the first thing that I though of was hissing to surreptitiously get attention, lol. (also also, sorry for using purple text, I only wanted to make it clear that I was breaking character))

No worries~ ✌️

10 minutes ago, Crack Cake said:

I still don't understand how to use chopsticks. I just end up stabbing the food with them.

When in doubt, shove your face in it, or use your hands to shove the food into your face holes. Best strats. 👍

I just absorb the food through my skin, which is constantly emitting a fine sweat of acid.

Depressed Muffin
7 hours ago, Unleash the Echidnas said:

And this is why I, for one, love our tentacled overlord.

You know, that level of tea fraud probably merits some jail time. Good thing you have it in a quote so the evidence can't be erased.

I wonder if, um, adding non-tea fluids to a customer's drink is prosecutable as food tampering.

*giggles* Too bad you are the only one who doesn't vote, I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be tired of my tea shit soon :D 

We can actually put people in a jail or prison in this game! Great idea! 

Depressed Muffin
6 hours ago, trifasciata said:

Pretty much everything in tea is chemicals. Chemicals are everywhere! And if you say: "Oh I meant organic" that doesn't help either, as the textbook definion of organic is having a carbon ring, which lots of artificial flavorings have. Wording, wording, wording. Now if you gave me a raise, I might not call you out on this next time. Pay me!

Your bleached hair is chemical! I am a busy person and I don't care about your definitions. If you had to choose between drinking some test tube blasphemy or my clean tea flavored only with Moroccan mint from our garden, you would obviously pick my tea. Everyone knows how great our tea shop is.

Depressed Muffin
6 hours ago, Sean_Bird said:

After waddling around the garden for a while, the goose accidentally stumbled across a certain statue.

Sean_Goose slowed to a stop, gently setting the spoon on the ground for @Torrence Kieran to pick up, and gazed at the worn angel statue. It was only two feet tall, depicting a small, chubby, angel sleeping soundly. Below the angel was a small laminated card, reading "Sleep well, George." There were lavender bushes growing all around it, and around the card was a myriad of small, shiny bells.

Sean_Goose plopped their chonky butt down, staring at the sleeping angel's face, thinking back to the days when George used to sleep here. This was his favorite spot to come down from a wicked high.

031_NG29240_1_fthr_1024x1024.jpg?v=16115

Hello goose, what's wrong? You seem a little bit sad. Maybe some tea would help? I'm just trying our new green Nepal, I'd love to share it with you.

32 minutes ago, Depressed Muffin said:

Hello goose, what's wrong? You seem a little bit sad. Maybe some tea would help? I'm just trying our new green Nepal, I'd love to share it with you.

... sure, tea sounds nice. Thank you. ❤️  

quadfasciata
1 hour ago, Crack Cake said:

@Sean_Bird Quit your crying, goose. Everyone knows geese don't have feelings.

Maybe you think that because people like you force them to internalize their feelings, so we never end up seeing them. 

Depressed Muffin

Dear teatenders - let's have some tea tasting time!

We have 10 new Chinese green teas, I've prepared all of them here on the table. Some of them are Meng Dings, some of them are Dragon's Wells, then we have one Lu Xue Ya, green Yunnan and An Ji Bai Cha. I would like everyone of you to taste them, smell them, and make some notes for yourself, so you know how to describe these teas to our customers. What does the taste remind you of? What does it smell like? How do you feel when drinking them? I'm curious to hear your ideas!

Anyone wants to start?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hmmm....

1 hour ago, Depressed Muffin said:

What does the taste remind you of?

Dirt.

What does it smell like?

Spicy dirt.

How do you feel when drinking them?

Eh.

How do you feel when drinking them?

Wait... I think I'm starting to see sounds... and hear colors....... Boss, say more words.

I'm curious to hera your ideas!

OoooOOOooOOoooOooooOOooOOOooOooOOOOOooooo

quadfasciata

Dear teatenders - let's have some tea tasting time!

We have 10 new Chinese green teas, I've prepared all of them here on the table. Some of them are Meng Dings, some of them are Dragon's Wells, then we have one Lu Xue Ya, green Yunnan and An Ji Bai Cha. I would like everyone of you to taste them, smell them, and make some notes for yourself, so you know how to describe these teas to our customers. What does the taste remind you of? What does it smell like? How do you feel when drinking them? I'm curious to hear your ideas!

Anyone wants to start?

spacer.png

spacer.png

I hate to break it to you Muffin, but that first one is just green beans sitting in water. At least my recipe had tea.

Depressed Muffin

I think I need new employees, all of you are useless.

Depressed Muffin

All of you are still in a training, and you know I will not keep anyone who doesn't want to learn and who doesn't respect tea. I expect all of you to write why do you want to work here, what is your favorite tea and if you actually drink tea. Then I will decide who I want to keep and who can go work in a stupid Starbucks.

@Depressed Muffin I think you need to chill, boss. How about some cake? @Crack Cake made one specially for you this morning. It has fresh strawberries and her secret ingredient that the customers always love: love.

It goes great with tea, too.

Also, if the tea is making me see sounds, I think that says more about the tea than me.

But seriously, what is the tea saying? It's whispering and mumbling and I can't make out a single word it's saying. Is it shit talking me? I think it's shit talking me. Is it judging me? I think it's judging me. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

*starts making swooshing sounds*

All of you are still in a training, and you know I will not keep anyone who doesn't want to learn and who doesn't respect tea. I expect all of you to write why do you want to work here, what is your favorite tea and if you actually drink tea. Then I will decide who I want to keep and who can go work in a stupid Starbucks.

I want to work here because I need money and being around tea makes me feel sophisticated and calm. I like tea in concept, but I actually don't drink it that often. However, my favourite teas have been fruit-flavoured, like peach or something. Because I'm picky and fear unfamiliar flavours. 

Archived