How can i understand that im aromantic or romantic

rrahibe

Here is a thing. im hetero asexual but im not sure that am i aromantic or romantic? Because i never fall in love. Just i like the faces i mean look like but i never  feel deep things so pls explain me what is like the being aromantic person?

Sarah-Sylvia

Heyy.
When you say hetero, do you mean for relationships? If that's the case, what draws you to people where you feel like having a relationship with them? and do you enjoy romance with them?
Falling in love isn't something everyone can easily have happen, I think it's better to look at whether you're drawn to romance with people you like or not, like when you like them and would want to be closer to them, etc.

Someone aromantic would not want a romantic relationship, but still have friendship, and those who're on the spectrum may still want a partnership but it will be more like a committed close friendship. It can be different per person though, and some may be a bit romantic. That's just a general thought for it.

23 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Heyy.
When you say hetero, do you mean for relationships? If that's the case, what draws you to people where you feel like having a relationship with them? and do you enjoy romance with them?
Falling in love isn't something everyone can easily have happen, I think it's better to look at whether you're drawn to romance with people you like or not, like when you like them and would want to be closer to them, etc.

Someone aromantic would not want a romantic relationship, but still have friendship, and those who're on the spectrum may still want a partnership but it will be more like a committed close friendship. It can be different per person though, and some may be a bit romantic. That's just a general thought for it.

i understand what you mean. By the way yea i wanna more than romantic relationship.Like a frienship i mean this my expectation or prefer whatever u say... and i’ve tried to be like this with someone. But he so deply romantic person and didnt accept that of course.. he just wanted to be “lovers”.
 thank you so much for telling🙏🏻

Sarah-Sylvia
1 minute ago, rrahibe said:

i understand what you mean. By the way yea i wanna more than romantic relationship.Like a frienship i mean this my expectation or prefer whatever u say... and i’ve tried to be like this with someone. But he so deply romantic person and didnt accept that of course.. he just wanted to be “lovers”.
 thank you so much for telling🙏🏻

I think it's just like when someone is asexual, it's best to find a partner that isn't sexual. Same for someone aromantic.
Sometimes it takes to know what you like and don't like, and the other persons too, for if it could work.

And its so hard to find someone like this.. but you r right thanks ur opinion

20 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

I think it's just like when someone is asexual, it's best to find a partner that isn't sexual. Same for someone aromantic.
Sometimes it takes to know what you like and don't like, and the other persons too, for if it could work.

And its so hard to find someone like this.. but you r right thanks ur opinion

Archived