The COVID poll

Snao Cone

The COVID poll  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Have you undergone a COVID test?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you tested positive for COVID?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but I believe it was a false positive
    • No, but I believe it was a false negative
  3. 3. Do you believe you have had COVID but did not confirm it? (i.e. you were ill with similar symptoms but did not get tested for it)

• Yes
    • No
    • It's possible, I have no idea
  4. 4. Have you received a vaccination?

• Yes, fully
    • Partially
    • No
    • No, but I have a scheduled appointment for it in the near future
    • No, and I don't plan on getting one

This poll is closed to new votes

DarkStormyKnight

I have to get tested weekly for my job since I'm going in regularly. But at least I'm fully vaccinated now, perks of being a graduate student in the medical school.

• Like 1
rachelpenguin

Everyone in the UK can now have rapid lateral flow tests

Had the first vaccination 

I would not be surprised if I'd either been an asymptomatic carrier or had a very mild case. During the first few months of last year its highly unlikely that I wasn't exposed to it

I had absolutely no symptoms so far, the last time I had a cold was in 2018 so it certainly doesn't count.

I've been testing for work twice a week during the last couple of months but never tested positive. So very low chance of being a spreader as well.

I have vaccine benefit from work and I could have had it some months back but wasn't really keen on the side effects. Also there's a lot of uncertainty around virus strains and isolation measures so I'm personally finding really hard to benefit from it.

Interesting that so far 2.27% of AVENites have had it, while total population of two of the most common countries of residence for this community (US and UK) have roughly 10% and 7% respectively (rounded up a bit). 

Anthracite_Impreza
2 minutes ago, Snao Cone said:

Interesting that so far 2.27% of AVENites have had it, while total population of two of the most common countries of residence for this community (US and UK) have roughly 10% and 7% respectively (rounded up a bit). 

We're all too busy on aven to go outside.

• Like 3

Been tested once and it was negative. I can not wait to get my vaccines.

5 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

We're all too busy on aven to go outside.

See, shitposting is good for your health. 

• Like 2
Anthracite_Impreza
Just now, Snao Cone said:

See, shitposting is good for your health. 

Now if only the medieval peasants of 14th century Europe had just invented the internet sooner, they might not have died so much. Silly them.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

@Snao Cone

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator