Queen fans

ben8884

OptimisticPessimist

I'm sure @Glyn will like this thread

I ike Queen, i like a lot of their songs

OptimisticPessimist's right - I'm love Queen!

It's funny though, I'm known for different things with different people.  Some people will know me as a Star Trek fan, others (including those on AVEN) will know me better for being a Queen fan!

I love Queen! Their musicianship is phenomenal, and Freddie Mercury is absolutely one of a kind -- not to mention that Brian May, along with Steve Howe, is one of my favorite vegetarian guitarists. (actually, he's vegan now, which is even cooler!)

literallylexi

I like Queen, but I only really know their most popular songs. My parents constantly played a Queen's Greatest Hits CD so that's what I grew up with

For me, Queen remain one of the best bands in the history of modern music. So many great songs, such phenomenal masters of live performance.

Their masterpiece of a song 'Bohemian Rhapsody' has plenty of references that should resonate with those whose sexual orientation is not mainstream, at least according to the following animated video essay...

fooledbysecrecy

yessss one of my all time favourite bands

"She keeps a Moet and Chandon, 

In a pretty cabinet".... 

Been a fan since I heard this for the first time decades ago, thinking "Well... This is different". Still am. 

Archived