Asexuality and bottom dysphoria

AceLoner

Hi to everybody,

I am a trans guy (pre t). I have very bad ch*st, voise , hips, hight, waist dysphoria. I'm a little confused about my bottom dysphoria,..I hate the problem of the month and it feels wrong the situation down there but because I'm asexual and I feel like a non sexual being I don't need/won't a p*n*is. I would like to have nothing there..but I identify completely as a men and i want to trantision,take testosterone and have top surgery. can someone identify as men but also an asexual being?

You could be trans agender???

I think that it could be. Yes, you can be a man and an agender-like being

First of all, it is fine for a trans man to not have a penis... your transition is what makes you comfortable.

Secondly, being asexual is completely its own thing. You can be asexual no matter what you identify with.

13 minutes ago, LonleyAce said:

can someone identify as men but also an asexual being?

Yes, absolutely. There are lots of asexual men on this site, trans and cis alike. You don't need to have a penis -- there are plenty of valid reasons not to have bottom surgery even if you're sexual! -- and whether you have one or not is absolutely no one's business but your own.

Thanks for your answers. I don't feel agender, thats what confuses me.. yes asexuality and identity are 2 different things, but I feel that because I don't have a sexual part in my existence I don't won't a p*n*is..I don't know how to explain it..(sorry for my English) and I'm new on this site and don't now how to apply to everyone seperetly..

Anthracite_Impreza

Of course. The reason I don't want a cock is because I despise the idea of reproduction and all that shit, I'm asexual and have absolutely no need nor desire to ever "compromise", so it's a completely useless organ. No one will ever get away with telling me I'm not male, for any reason, but especially cos I don't have or want a pointless dangly appendage.

Do whatever makes you comfortable! You are free to do whatever you want to make yourself happy, gender norms and sexual orientation don't have to matter.

:)

Anthracite_Impreza yes I feel exactly the same,that it a useless organ. I feel maybe I little bit bad for telling that but I'm really disgusted of all that reproduction thing!

the p*n*is is useless for me...

Archived