Hello fellow aces!

Kyriakos_0616

Hello fellow aces! My name is Kyriakos. I thankfully knew from a young age what asexuality was or at least I knew some things about it. I had been questioning about that since then. Until 6 of April this year, where I've come to terms that I am an asexual! I had told this to two of my friends that I always thought that I am an asexual. So, this is my story about me being an asexual! I am a heteroromantic person but I am also searching about the fact that I might being panromantic and not heteroromantic. I don't know about that; still figuring out things. So this is me saying hello to this awesome community. Add me on twitter too @ kyriakos_0616. 🖤🤍💜

Have an awesome day and here's a cool cake! :)

spacer.png

• Like 3

Welcome to AVEN! It's great to meet you :cake:

One thing that automatically makes you a likable person is your location. I think many of us have wanted to be in Midgar at some point in their life.

Thanks for the beautiful cake! Here is another one for you (Tonberry is absolutely adorabel and deadly) - how can I say no to a cake like that?:

https://www.designswan.com/archives/26-playful-video-game-themed-cake-designs.html

26 Playful Video Game Themed Cake Designs - Design Swan

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the warm welcome friend! :) It's great to meet you too! (Thanks for the cake too!) 

Welcome!

I'm glad you're figuring yourself and found your way to AVEN!

Here's some more cake!

AVEN - Asexual Visibility & Education Network on Twitter: "Happy birthday  to AVEN today!!! We have officially been educating about asexuality and  bringing together aces for 19 years!… https://t.co/Pe1I24qOir"

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Steel13 said:

Welcome!

I'm glad you're figuring yourself and found your way to AVEN!

Here's some more cake!

AVEN - Asexual Visibility & Education Network on Twitter: "Happy birthday  to AVEN today!!! We have officially been educating about asexuality and  bringing together aces for 19 years!… https://t.co/Pe1I24qOir"

Thank you very much for the piece friend! :)

12 hours ago, krusk said:

Welcome to AVEN!

Enjoy the cake!

Summer Fruit Sangria Cake Recipe (video) - Tatyanas Everyday Food

Thank you for the cake friend! Ah I love these fruits. :)

6 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Thought you might like the missing slice as well :P 

Purple-Ombre-Layer-Cake-4.jpg

Oh thank you friend! Indeed I was missing this slice! :) 

• Like 1