Describe your identity as specifically as possible

verily-forsooth-egads

J. van Deijck
6 hours ago, Guybrush Threepwood said:

I don’t like labels. I just don’t find them helpful.

My body is male and my soul is limitless.

That's actually well said.

male_tri-color

"Bisexual" is the simple term.

"Polyamorous Demiromantic Sex Positive Asexual Cisgender tri-colored AMAB cat" is a hard pill for most to swallow, though not nearly as extensive as I've seen on this thread haha

• Like 3
On 7/24/2022 at 2:16 AM, Guybrush Threepwood said:

I don’t like labels. I just don’t find them helpful.

My body is male and my soul is limitless.

Well said, mate.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
meinherzbrennt

Sexuality: I consider myself demisexual but also experience aegosexuality. Sex-ambivalent, but repulsed by casual sex. And I don't think there's a label for this, but (possible TMI) I really like boobs and butts in a sexual way but I don't desire to have contact with someone's genitals just because they have great boobs and/or a great butt.

Romantic orientation: Biromantic. Pretty straightforward.

Gender identity: I am a cisgender woman and feel a strong connection to my gender, but I also feel like that doesn't tell the whole story and that my gender identity is very individual to me if I think about it in depth (egogender)? But then again, maybe I'm confusing gender with personality or stereotypical gender roles? I don't know.

notactuallymerida

Okay, so... technically I’m a sex-repulsed romance-ambivalent aegosexual aroace cis woman who isn’t feminine though (is there a word for that too?) and also has something I will for a lack of better words describe as fertility dysphoria 

Usually I only tell people that I’m aroace (and maybe mention the sex-repulsed part if it’s relevant)

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
Ph03N1X_Gl17cH

I label myself as a feminine aroace IRL, but in ACTUALITY I am: (This is a long list)

Starting with alterous attraction, Panaesthetic, Fictoalterous, Panadoric (Haven't felt it in a while tho), Lesfamilial (IDK if that's a term people use, but I don't really care), Panmental (Same with previous), Omniplatonic, Lesamical (If you haven't guessed, I'm using Les as a shortened form of Lesbian), Panplayful, LesGraysensual, Quoisocial, Panthoughtic. You said as many as possible.

The so-called "Typical" attractions: Anticarnal, Ace, AroAce, Pan-Oriented AroAce, Acemid, Anovelaean, Aegoromantic, Apathromantic, Aspectusromantic, Kinda Cassromantic (Shipper in Fandoms, but have no interest IRL.) Kinda Desinoromantic? IDK. Possibly Duraromantic, but I think it's closer to Quoiromantic or Platoniromantic during those times. Inexromantic, Limnoromantic I guess, Noviromantic, Perioriented, Propeestromantic, Primaroace, Quasiromantic, Unit AroAce, Myrromantic

Gender (HaHa, this is gonna be so long LOL-): Gendervast, Termcollector, Foggirl, Girlby, Endogirl, Kidgender (The second search result on Google, not the 1st), Genderdoe, Paragirl, Demigirl umbrella, Genderfluid umbrella, Multigender umbrella but yes but also no and it is very confusing- Abimegender, Girlbyflux, Fem, Fingender, Agender X, Nonbinary Girl, Agender Girl, Fluidflux umbrella, Fluxstatic, Antiboy, Maybe Axera? Girlflux umbrella, Gxrl kinda, Girlhoard, Genderselkie, Gendersilkie, Cluttergender, Genderstill, Concegender, Confusiogender, Contrastgender, Girlfluid, Cosmosflux, Noviluset, Hoardgender, Demifeminine, Demifem, Demifluid, Demifluidflux but not quite. I think possibly Incligender a little bit, but I'm not sure. Possibly Dimittorte.

Well, that's it! =D

Edited by Ph03N1X_Gl17cH
Spelling error in one of the gender identities

nonamorous; asexual (sex averse); asensual; panaesthetic; anegoromantic (usually spelled aegoromantic in many places online) - but only in regards to relationships involving women in media - shipping either hetero or lesbian relationships - so maybe monoromantic or lesbian, but I'm not sure if those labels apply in this case since it's 3rd person perspective not 1st; cisgender woman

I find labels somewhat helpful when researching for self-awareness, but also they can be confusing or sometimes feel like they sorta fit, but maybe not fully. I've also found that sometimes there is more than one label for the same thing or that definitions vary slightly for the same label depending on which site or glossary you're using. 

• Like 1

I'm nonbinary, specifically genderfluid. Most of the time my gender is a combination of masculine and feminine (but never fully one or the other, always at least a bit of both) which is why I also identify as androgyne and bigenderflux. The rest of the time it's probably best described as agender. I'm pretty sure there's times where my gender is something different that would probably be best explained by xenogenders but those times are too rare to focus in on and find a specific label for. And either way I like the ambiguity of just labeling them "other".

I also identify as greygender. I go by all pronouns (as long as you change it up from time to time) regardless of my actual current gender because in some ways I see myself as an amalgamation of everything I am sometimes rather than what gender I actually am at the moment.

I'm also bi and greyaroace.

I'm attracted to all genders, some of the time. If I experience attraction at all and what genders I experience it towards fluctuates pretty frequently. Which is why I also identify as abro. What types of attraction I experience fluctuates too so sometimes I'll only experience romantic but not sexual attraction or the other way around which is why I also identify as aroaceflux. I experience alterous attraction pretty consistently.

I call myself polyamorous for the sake of simplicity a lot. I used to identify as ambiamorous since I can imagine myself happy in a monogamous relationship in the right circumstances, but the term includes not having a preference in its definition and I do definetly have a preference so it doesn't fit quite right. Polyflexible doesn't fit 100% either so I'm still on the lookout for that microlabel.

fantastic mx. foxglove

100% asexual, borderline sex-repulsed, slightly greyromantic but predominately aromantic, nonbinary, masculine-leaning demifluid, a pinch of agender, androgynous-presenting, gender nonconforming, the rest of my gender is a mess of different feelings, generally queer

The labels are helpful for me sometimes, but I'm just generally me (as cheesy as that sounds lol)

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Okay so it deserves an update, I think.

Male, asexual, likely aromantic but not romance-repulsed nor favourable (more like neutral or just meh), homo-oriented/homoalterous, sex-neutral (or also meh), apparently panplatonic because I could be friends just with anyone and everyone, if it was possible.

Also, showing some traits of aegosexual because imagining two men doing *things* together turns me on a bit, but if I try to imagine myself in such situation, I'm instantly put off and even somewhat disgusted.

Also, I'm likely quoiromantic because I see no difference between types of attraction other than sexual and aesthetic. 

• 2 months later...
Ph03N1X_Gl17cH
On 11/6/2022 at 12:52 PM, Ph03N1X_Gl17cH said:

I label myself as a feminine aroace IRL, but in ACTUALITY I am: (This is a long list)

Starting with alterous attraction, Panaesthetic, Fictoalterous, Panadoric (Haven't felt it in a while tho), Lesfamilial (IDK if that's a term people use, but I don't really care), Panmental (Same with previous), Omniplatonic, Lesamical (If you haven't guessed, I'm using Les as a shortened form of Lesbian), Panplayful, LesGraysensual, Quoisocial, Panthoughtic. You said as many as possible.

The so-called "Typical" attractions: Anticarnal, Ace, AroAce, Pan-Oriented AroAce, Acemid, Anovelaean, Aegoromantic, Apathromantic, Aspectusromantic, Kinda Cassromantic (Shipper in Fandoms, but have no interest IRL.) Kinda Desinoromantic? IDK. Possibly Duraromantic, but I think it's closer to Quoiromantic or Platoniromantic during those times. Inexromantic, Limnoromantic I guess, Noviromantic, Perioriented, Propeestromantic, Primaroace, Quasiromantic, Unit AroAce, Myrromantic

Gender (HaHa, this is gonna be so long LOL-): Gendervast, Termcollector, Foggirl, Girlby, Endogirl, Kidgender (The second search result on Google, not the 1st), Genderdoe, Paragirl, Demigirl umbrella, Genderfluid umbrella, Multigender umbrella but yes but also no and it is very confusing- Abimegender, Girlbyflux, Fem, Fingender, Agender X, Nonbinary Girl, Agender Girl, Fluidflux umbrella, Fluxstatic, Antiboy, Maybe Axera? Girlflux umbrella, Gxrl kinda, Girlhoard, Genderselkie, Gendersilkie, Cluttergender, Genderstill, Concegender, Confusiogender, Contrastgender, Girlfluid, Cosmosflux, Noviluset, Hoardgender, Demifeminine, Demifem, Demifluid, Demifluidflux but not quite. I think possibly Incligender a little bit, but I'm not sure. Possibly Dimittorte.

Well, that's it! =D

Well, THIS has changed LOL. Still as complicated, just certain things slightly different & some labels being added.

Oooo this is fun...

I usually go as aroace, female by default, and gender unlabeled if anyone actually asks, but I could say panromantic-curious hetero-repulsed arospec questioning aromantic, sex-averse kink-curious low-to-zero-libido aegosexual asexual with mostly femme-aligned aesthetic attraction, unlabeled uncertainly-nonbinary slightly-genderfluid quiogender agender demigirl

• Like 1

Why not share too, i don't have many chances to talk about this but I'd like to write it out in a place where people will understand or at least not judge. Mostly going as queer nowadays, but I'd like to use a diferent word in my own language, will have to discuss with my irl queer friends ahah

To other more free thinking lgbtq+ people I say I'm queer, to people who don't understand much and I don't want to scare them but it's safe to be out of the closet I say I'm bi/pan/ace, and maybe I can say I'm non-binary too depending on how much I've seen them be chill with. However, technically, I'm panromantic grey-ace and genderfluid (fluidflux, most days something in the realm of non-binary, sometimes a man, rarely a woman). That grey in grey-ace is doing a lot of leg work though, it's really just a tecnicality because I only felt sexual atraction literally twice and it was the weirdest thing ever. Ah but yes of course, I might be actually demi-aro other stuff of the sort, those cans of worms were opened a few years back but then i left them on the counter and am just eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but it would be very funny if i thought i was bi before finding out im ace and then doing it again when it comes to being aro. Sex preference stuff I just don't define.

I've spent so many years and brain power trying to find all the labels and now I'm just tired of them all, queer feels like a nice simple way of rounding it all up and presenting myself : )

Itsa me a person
On 1/20/2022 at 8:05 AM, Itsa me a person said:

Updating this thing... yet again 

AFAB agender, both sex repulsed and sex positive asexual/apothisexual, and romance positive and romance indifferent aromantic 

Updating this thing a third time 🫶

basically all is the same except I’m questioning on whether I’m romance indifferent, ambivalent, or averse  

• 2 months later...

Well, I found my last post on here over a year ago and it's VERY different now. So I figured I'd make an update to show the changes. If I pad it out as much as possible, I am... a sex-repulsed black-stripe asexual touch-averse objectum romantic questioning polyamorous POSIC+ autistic alterhuman xenic termcollector.

Ig i'm just boring compared to OP, i think i'm just gonna identify as ace but if i were to lengthen that out, it'd be asexual sex-repulsed heteroromantic cis female, one of the most straightforward one, isn't it?

• Like 2
CrowsBeforeBros

I usually just tell people I'm ace and use any pronouns instead of "sex-repulsed asexual aroflux omniromantic questioning demifluid person who uses all pronouns (including neos) except she"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

To most people, I just say I’m queer because it’s easier than having to explain all the things, but here’s a more precise description:

AFAB, panromantic, sex critical, non-binary bambi-sexual into non-sexual bdsm culture, possibly poly romantic, but also possibly just don’t think kissing has to be exclusively in a romantic relationship, with the capacity to be utterly infatuated with multiple people at once while not actually wanting to date any of them or have sex at all, alternating between sex repulsed and sex indifferent, but still really into making out with everyone in my friend group who I find intellectually/emotionally and/or aesthetically attractive

Just learned of the term “Bambi-sexual” today, and OMGoodness, I half-died trying not to laugh at the irony while driving home… my nickname for half my childhood and most of my teenage years was Bambi 😅

• Like 1
smellincoffee

I'm a dude who likes musicals and  finds the occasional woman distracting but has no real interest in 'doing what bunnies do', to borrow from Ingrid Michaelson.   I've a strong aversion to labels applied to human personality. 

• Like 1

Romantic asexual, gender-fluid between female & andro-gyne, joyful in water. Sex-avoidant. 

• Like 1

Usually I would say I'm female and ace or unlabled to people I feel close to. 

Technically I'm cis female azurgirl (which just means I'm a tomboy), asexual aegosexual/ aegoromantic, questioning grey aromantic, questioning alterous, questioning sex repulse,romantic indifferent, panaesthetic ( i find people with a masuline or androgynous expression to be more my type... like a butch girl or androgynous guy) with a libido and a desire for a queerplationic relationship (I'm fine with any gender but picture myself more with a man, woman or nonbinary AFAB).

• 2 weeks later...

(I'm listing these not in the sense that I feel that all of those are accurate at the same time, but that they roughly ball-park how I feel about myself.)

AMAB Agender Female-aligned Genderfluid(Agender-Female)

• "I do things because I want to, or because I have to. Not because I am gender X."

• Identify more with a lot of things traditionally associated with femininity. (Most if not all I'd consider socio-cultural constructs, however)

• If I were reincarnated and had the choice, I'd go with a female body.

• Probably very influenced by:

• I have had an almost exclusively feminine social environment for near a decade.

• I have worked on almost exclusively female or AFAB characters in the context of art/storytelling, a habit initiated by an interest in providing positive and diverse representation.

• I'm an introvert recluse, so I don't often have the experience of being "a person".

• Inversely, slightly repulsed by masculinity which often comes across as toxic, ugly or banal.

• Often felt to some degree that gender divides and creates inequalities.

• Fluctuations between not caring at all, and wanting a female body or to dress in feminine clothes, makeup, accessories, etc... No outright discomfort with my body as it is though, at least as far as I can tell.

• In contrast, not particularly interested in being masculine even if there are people that I would consider worthy role-models in masculinity.

• At the same time, I feel both of the above are mainly aesthetic preferences rather than strictly gender identity expressions.

• All of that is modulated by the fact that I'm rather physically androgynous as it is, at least enough for people to identify me as female at first sight under certain circumstances.

• But a lot of my feelings about gender don't really express themselves in appearance, because something I value most of the time is pragmatism, comfort and discretion.

Quasiromantic Platoniromantic Idemromantic Arovague Alterous Demiromantic Aego/Bellusromantic

• No straightforward romantic attraction as far as I can tell.

• Romance in a vacuum doesn't seem interesting.

• My interest for some romantic interactions is tightly linked with the presence of a close platonic connection.

• Reduced or no interest in many typically romantic activities (e.g. kissing, moody dinners...) and the courting process (e.g. dating, flirting...) in favour of conversation, shared laughter and fun. The closest interest I can identify is a strong desire for physical affection.

• Big difficulty here because there are some romantic things that interest me, but it feels more about getting to share them for their own sake, rather than about using them as a catalyst to romantic actions or feelings between me and another person. For example: listening to sentimental music together because we both enjoy it, and we can connect on a more platonic level over it, rather than using it as a mood-maker for things like making out, sex, etc...

• By contrast, I'd consider shared laughter more important than romance (e.g. I'll take "That's so funny, I love it!" over "That's so romantic, I love you!" any day.)

• Strong interest in emotional and intellectual intimacy, openness and trust (i.e. something I'd describe as "sharing an ego", in an extreme and abstract definition).

• Mixed attractions based on aesthetics (with a body/vestimentary/attitude distinction), empathy, sympathy, reciprocal interest, shared interests/attraction, shared fun, being relaxed in their company. But attraction plays a weak role compared to the idea of actual, mutual interest in some kind of relationship.

• Closest thing to romantic feeling I can intuit is identical to the desire of wanting to spend time with a close friend. Overall, I feel that while I'm very capable of love, it's not a love I'd identify as clearly romantic.

• Strong mixed-in faculty for "charitable love", of wanting to support someone in living a happy and fulfilled life, even without me.

• Intensity of interest in a relationship flip-flops a lot, in particular due to introversion which makes me want some space for myself quite often.

• I've always enjoyed love stories even back when I identified as being much more dark/straightforward ace-aro. That said, I always gravitated to those relationships where people interacted as friends first and foremost, or as "reasonable adults" - with a dislike for shyness, dirty talk or excessive/stereotypical romantic mush and drama. Or more in my own words, I wanted something healthy, wholesome and relaxing.

• Due to the fact that I have a very vivid imagination but no actual experience, it's possible that my interest is purely Aego/Bellusromantic, and would fall apart in practice. But the inverse is also possible.

Acevague Quasi-Cupiosexual Gyneflexible Novisexual Hyposexual (potentially Aego/Bellussexual?)

• No straightforward sexual attraction to specific people.

• All in all, even at the best of time, I think I'm more interested in sex under specific circumstances, rather than sex with a specific real/known person. In that sense, no sexual attraction, but a (slight) attraction to sex.

• But in the cases of my strongest attraction to a specific person, the idea of sex actually feels contradictory, or slightly abhorrent, and would be overcome by circumstances.

• Low and irregular libido, rather easily ignored, little to no frustration.

• Sex in isolation of anything else doesn't seem very interesting.

• For some reason, the general, vague idea of sex seems more appealing than a specific act or form of it, and actually imagining it feels less interesting and perhaps repulsive in some instances. Perhaps affected by aesthetics?

• Preference for female-bodied people, but on intuition not exclusively so. Preference seems more about aesthetics and empathy, but since both of those could count as stimulants in the context of arousal, it probably doesn't make a difference.

• I don't relate to a lot things that are considered sexy or otherwise attractive or arousing in the mainstream, and some of them actively put me off (e.g. skimpy clothing, exaggerated sexual attributes... see note on Typed attraction below).

• Interest in sex is a mixture of various factors, between physical and psychological arousal, circumstances, anxiety levels, opportunity and relationship with/nature of potential partner, as well as inclusion of physical affection/intimacy (touching via hugs, holding hands, etc...)

• If I had to sum it up, I have a desire to be in a sexual relationship with someone I'd consider a good and trustworthy friend and we had enough mutual attraction, interest and openness to act on it, mainly as a way to spend time and have fun together (as opposed to satisfying a strong urge or engage in kinks, fantasies, etc...)

• At the same time, I feel that this interest is not purely sexual, and that sexual activity in itself is actually somewhat marginal, in contrast to the following factors:

• Social pleasure: my intuition is that the biggest pleasure would be to spend time and have fun with someone that I like, and sexual activity would mostly be a catalyst for that, like food is for sharing a meal. I don't feel an interest if it weren't for that. Inversely, I see plenty of options where the sexual activity itself would go over quickly or not at all, and it would still be a good experience because we had fun.

• Physical affection/intimacy/touch: One of my strongest desires and sources of physical arousal, but also a strong source of pleasure in itself. I feel that this would be also very important in making it a good experience - but if I had to chose between "sex without physical affection" and "chaste cuddling", I'd go for the latter.

• All in all, my interest in sex for my own enjoyment feels limited to a somewhat narrow set of circumstances, and even then it feels more like a "could be nice" than an intense "need".

• Due to the fact that I have a very vivid imagination but no actual experience, it's possible that my interest is more Aego/Bellussexual, and would fall apart in practice. But the inverse is also possible.

Misc notes:

• Potential poly-something

• I don't think I'd actively seek out a poly relationship unless served on a silver platter, and I don't see myself being a hinge to a vee or something of the sort, but I'm not averse to the idea of healthy group relationships and feel very capable of compersion.

• Open to open relationships

• Probably not for myself, but I don't think I would mind if a partner wanted to pursue other interactions because they required them to be happy and fulfilled, or wanted to act on opportunities as they crop up. As long as they are still interested in spending time with me, I don't intuit envy or jealousy.

• Sex-positive / Sex-favorable but not sex-requisite (if that's a term we have)

• Used to be sex-negative/sex-repulsed.

• Became positive/favorable by a mixture of factors: pragmatism, better mental health, lots of introspection, trying to be more honest and healthier in dealing with my own inclinations, while also trying to be more open to letting other people live theirs, and wanting to share in the "human experience" in general out of intellectual/philosophical interest.

• Don't see sex as a requirement for a fulfilling intimate relationship, and I think I wouldn't feel at ease with someone who saw sex as an intense need or a requirement for a relationship, whereas an asexual relationship doesn't intuit as a problem to me.

• Low hedonia / Anhedonia

• Flip-flops a lot, but even at the best of times I wouldn't call it "intense pleasure".

• Not sure how this perception is affected by exaggerated representation of other people's experience.

• Arousal mismatch

• A lot of things that arouse me physically are not inherently sexual, and the idea of sex often feels contradictory even when adjacent. Weirder sources include aesthetic experience, artistic inspiration and intellectual stimulation. Strong emotion and novelty seem to play a big role. By contrast, I don't find sex in isolation arousing as far as I can tell, only in combination with other stimulants. And to some degree, I feel I can choose or refuse to be aroused by a stimulant in some situations.

• An adjacent stimulant would be strong positive emotions and "cuddling with someone I like" - the very idea can be physically arousing, but initiating sex feels like an interference rather than a natural continuation and I might be irritated even if the other person suggested it.

• Importance of trust and being relaxed

• I feel like I might have an almost excessive desire/expectation for "feeling at ease and connected" with the person. It's possible that even in the most realistically intimate relationship, I'd still feel too much distance between myself and the other person to do anything.

• Casual/open attitude

• As contradictory as it is, I feel that relationships, sex, etc... can be approached in a very open and casual way, partly because I think they aren't as big a deal as we make them, and being more casual would actually be healthier and make dealing with those things easier.

• As a part of a meta-perspective where we've all been forced into individualised human experiences not of our own choosing, and we could help each-other live happier and more fulfilled lives by engaging more openly with our needs, wants, limits, etc... and helping each-other out, while also being more self-aware about these things.

• Possibly highly malleable/fluid

• I feel that a lot of myself is subject to outside influences, but also my own ability to compartmentalise, analyse and rationalise aspects of myself to the extreme. I think that a lot of everything I listed above is a direct product of me spending many years being contemplative, self-aware and actively working against some of my primary instincts, habits, opinions, etc...

• For example, a lot of everything I wrote stems from my thoughts on what I would consider a healthy relationship, even for others, as well as a lot of heavy thinking on what would or could make a relationship valuable to me in the first place, when I wasn't much interested for most of my life so far.

• Equality

• I have a strong sense that I'm interested in people as equals, as similar to me, rather than complementary or contrasting in some ways.

• Typed attraction

• Although I typed in a preference for female-bodied people, I have a more accurate type towards people who could count as "traditionally attractive" in term of body, but are more tomboyish/androgynous in terms of clothing and behaviour - not in the sense of masculinity, but more in wanting to be pragmatic, unremarkable and simple (e.g. would rather wear a shirt, trousers and a comfy sweater with sneakers, even for a date; and would feel ill at ease with something very feminine or sexualising).

• Perhaps strangely, this attraction actually has little sexual value to me, in so far that I find the idea of think sexually about this type of person somewhat abhorrent - because I want to interact with them as a person, rather than an object of desire.

• Meanwhile any kind of "strong" gender expression, from masculine to feminine or even non-binary tends to be off-putting to me, although I intuit that this can be overruled by personality. In this case again, I sense this is due to empathy based on my own feelings on gender.

• Strong desire for touch/physical affection

• I've noted this a few times here and there, but I feel a desire for things like cuddling, hand-holding/playing, hugging, head-touching and such quite strongly, enough so that I'd distinguish it from everything else. I don't think I'd even exclude the idea of having a "casual cuddle-buddy" based on that.

• At the same time, some things in that area interest me less, like kissing. I think this is because I value conversation greatly, and as you can imagine, kissing makes talking difficult.

All of the above probably influenced by intellectual curiosity, philosophical and aesthetic interests, as well perspective on my life in general (e.g. a somewhat nihilistic perspective, where I currently think that human connections are perhaps the closest thing to something meaningful we can get. After all, if we are the creators of meaning, might as well tap the source.) and of course life experiences (e.g. bad mental health, social anxiety, etc...).

Most of these elements feel somewhat distantly connected, insofar that they make sense as such when I make the effort to closely examine them. I feel them more intensely in the moment, while things that are not under examination seem more vague, uncertain and unimportant. This plays a lot into my feelings of malleability, because I'm not sure if my "examination" is actually creating and modifying them. Think of it like pieces of clay scattered across a vast space.

Despite all this, I feel it's probably healthier and better for me not to overthink, and just try to go with the flow of things, although at the same time I have a desire to be pro-active about exploring this aspect of my life. At the same time, much of my interest might in fact stem from the very conscious intellectual curiosity I currently experience when it comes to all these questions.

If I had to make up my own term, the thing I crave most is "complicity" - not exactly love nor exactly friendship, but specifically the sense that me and the other person are in on the "joke", we both feel like we fully connect and understand each other naturally, and act in concert for a shared purpose, not to achieve an external goal but to live out and nurture that connection and understanding for its own sake.

----------------

Thought about all this a lot for quite a while, but finally had the motivation to write it down. So, what's the highest word-count in this thread? Do I win a prize?

• Like 1
asexual_kitten

Aroace paragirl who is about 10-15% agender/nonbinary AFAB moderately sex-repulsed

• Like 1

Agender/Non-binary being that also is a sex repulsed asexual, demiromantic, and sapphic. 

ThePapercraftingCat

A heteroromantic sex repulsed asexual afab cisgender woman, who is heterosensual and experiences panaesthetic attraction.

An AFAB trans-neu genderfluid who most of the time is not aligned with gender but will occasionally fluctuate towards the really fem or really masc side, sex-averse asexual, biromantic, pansensual, omniaesthetic (preference towards men/masc aligned individuals)