Describe your identity as specifically as possible

verily-forsooth-egads

Uh I guess if I had to use labels I would be a heterosexual cis female. But that hardly means my sexuality or gender are 'boring' or has not been a struggle for me and I don't think that is a good way to think about things.

The best label I can truly come up with is that I am me, and that is all that matters. Anyone who I deem needs to know more then that I will talk to them about it. 

• Like 6

I suppose I would normally say aroace if they knew what it meant or "I had never "liked"/felt attraction to anyone and probably never will" if they didn't. The longer version might be:

Cis female; autochorissexual sex-averse celibate asexual; basically all the stuff for sexual orientation for romantic as well; demisensual and theoretically demi-homoalterous; questioning ficto-omniplatonic; feminine-and-adrogynous-people-aesthetic; and otherwise, homo oriented aroace who does not experience limerence

[Since that is the case (concerning limerence) it is a bit tricky at the moment to work out if I am or am not fictoplatonic. The characters I actually want to be friends with, if I do in fact want to be friends with them, do not stick out as much as the characters I am crazy about for (I have now concluded) unrelated reasons and realistically would probably not get along well with (and they're often antiheroes and villains), because it is not as "dramatic" a feeling and because amatonormativity says it should be "dramatic" and there you have it. As you can see I'm leaning more towards "I am" today]

• Like 2

I usually go with asexual biromantic, but there is rather more to it I guess.

For one thing, I always preferred women; for another, at this point, I would only consider getting into a relationship again if it was with a woman. So ... historically proven biromantic, currently homoromantic? Late bloomer lesbian? Not even sure.

Also "bambi lesbian" seems to kind of fit, but as a grown-ar$e woman going on 40 I feel kind of weird calling myself anything "bambi".

• Like 4

I usually say non-binary asexual

I don't usually label my romantic orientation but if I had to it would be gray-panromantic

So my specific label I don't really tell anyone would be Agender gray-panromantic sex-repulsed asexual

• Like 2

I am a cis female, still questioning and since I’ve only been in one long term relationship that began when we were 14, my reference points are basically zero. So far I’m pretty comfortable with biromantic sex indifferent (grey) asexual 💜🖤🤍

• Like 2
stardust628

AFAB gendervoid, asexual, aegosexual, acevague, demi-omni-romantic, sex-neutral

• Like 2
Zimmermikeee

Romance-ambivalent, sex-ambivalent

Panaesthetic, demi-bialterous, demi-pansensual / hypersensual

Male-oriented biromantic, demi-bisexual (prolly in between demi and gray)

Agender-aligned girlflux

• Like 2

androgynous woman, romantically attracted to women (that's for sure) and maybe other genders (I have no clue, it's been 8 months since i last gathered with people, my past love moments feel like they belong to someone else's memory). strictly asexual, but sex-neutral - well, not really. In fact I say that I'm sex neutral because I assume that i've only ever been with weird people and one day i'll find sex that doesn't make me disjunct : but every time i try, i dissociate so hard i'm unable to speak properly for days. maybe there is no less-weird person to make me comfortable, and i'm just sex-averse ? idk. it really turns me off, physically, yknow like a robot, i just stop functioning

• Like 3
VeryAsexyIndeed

Trans nonbinary gray-polyflux (I have at least three demigenders (none of them are 100%) that all fluctuate in intensity so gray poly flux)

Asexual (sex indifferent or sex averse), Demi/gray-romantic (idk if I’m demi, gray or allo yet, but I don’t think allo)

Lesbian/neptunic, pansensual, biaesthetic (women and enbys), heteroalterous (Idk I’ve only ever gotten these squishes on guys, if they even were squishes, could be that I just want to look like them) 

• Like 3

Repulsed ace

Biaesthetic

Heterosensual

Fictoromantic (or WTFromantic?)

Romance favorable

Biplatonic

Cis female 

• Like 2
Purple Wanderer

I identify as being Mostly harmless and occaisionally witty

• Like 6

Epiphany time, folks! I stumbled across the celestial gender system and what do you know, there's a gender that kind of actually resonates with me? Wicked. So I might or might not go with lunettian outside this thread.

Soooo the current WIP looks to be lunettian asexual gynoromantic ...

• Like 3
The Maelstrom

Oh boy....

Aromantic, kind of on and off romance repulsed, asexual/anegosexual, sex-positive and personally sex indifferent, bicurious, experiencing mostly aesthetic and platonic attraction. Bi-aesthetic?

Currently questioning if I'm some sort of nonbinary, too.

• Like 2
leeluvssquids

I'd probably normally say im aro/ace cis female,

but the long version would be something like gray-fictoromantic/sexual / (is romance positive/neutral a thing?) aromantic, sex positive/neutral asexual cis female

it's a mouth full and pretty jumbled and confusing haha

• Like 2

Normally I just say aro ace and agender. More into it, and I’m: a pan oriented aro ace, sex-repulsed, romance-repulsed (although not as much as the sex one), sex-positive, sex-curious (yeah I’m weird this way), romance-positive, queerpanplatonic, aesthetically attracted toward men or masculine people (would that be androaesthetic?), no idea about my sensual attraction, monogamous for a qpr, trans, non-binary, agender, neither leaning feminine nor masculine, possible gender expression I’ll strive for in the future is a mixture of things (not sure if it’ll be considered androgynous), 2nd generation trans person (my parent is a trans woman), and afab. 

• Like 2
Crystal dragon

Grey-Autochroissexual, Sex-Averse, questioning panromantic, questioning my gender. 

Edited by Crystal dragon
Forgot something oops
  • Like 2
On 4/16/2021 at 12:33 PM, an~imperial~votress said:

I suppose I would normally say aroace if they knew what it meant or "I had never "liked"/felt attraction to anyone and probably never will" if they didn't. The longer version might be:

Cis female; autochorissexual sex-averse celibate asexual; basically all the stuff for sexual orientation for romantic as well; demisensual and theoretically demi-homoalterous; questioning ficto-omniplatonic; feminine-and-adrogynous-people-aesthetic; and otherwise, homo oriented aroace who does not experience limerence

It randomly occurred to me today that were I inclined, I could lay claim to a total of eight pride flags. That I know of.

• Like 3
Janus the Fox
11 hours ago, an~imperial~votress said:

It randomly occurred to me today that were I inclined, I could lay claim to a total of eight pride flags. That I know of.

Same, for me at least 5 of these would be for Gender.

• Like 3
Cyberspace2001

Demi-heteromantic asexual male

In other words, a dude who only feels attraction after getting close with a girl without any sexual feelings whatsoever for her. 

• Like 2
Heaven in hiding

I want to try it too 

Asexual

Anegosexual

Hetero romantic

Bi-curious

Sex-repulsed

Have a high (higher than sky) libido 

People say we have too many labels and sub labels and that we all don't need them. But this labels help me understand myself. I don't use them in my real life I just want to know who I am 

Edited by Heaven in hiding
  • Like 2
Terra Branford

Cis Hetero-Grayromantic Graysexual borderline aro ace woman. 

• Like 1

As specifically as possible? Me. That's as specific as it gets, in my opinion. :) 

Details, labels? That's another story. :P 

• Like 3
Sarah-Sylvia

I already put a lot into my orientation, but there's more I could put in my gender identity.. so let's see how long I can make it :P

Bi-romantic and sensual graysexual (or gray-ace) quasi-non-binary female with some (multi-gendered) fluidity.

My sexual attitudes are complicated and kind of tied to how I feel, so kinda hard to put something there, and I don't know if I've seen much around aesthetic, but I am homo-aesthetic, if that's a thing XD.  That's to say I'm not visually attracted to guys for the most part.

• Like 1

Aroace Neutrois 

non binary

Slightly feminine (to help not be male)

hetero (if asked to make a choice)

sex-repulsed

• Like 1
harmonic turquoise

I think I wanna try myself too. But I don't know myself very well yet, because I always come to AVEN for fun. I'm sure I'm asexual. I don't know how to classify myself any more. I am an asexual wonderland, a nature-loving recluse, a visitor from another planet but I am definitely a human being. I would like to find my identity, but for now I feel like dancing and drawing, listening to my favorite music.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Harmonic turquoise said:

I think I wanna try myself too. But I don't know myself very well yet, because I always come to AVEN for fun. I'm sure I'm asexual. I don't know how to classify myself any more. I am an asexual wonderland, a nature-loving recluse, a visitor from another planet but I am definitely a human being. I would like to find my identity, but for now I feel like dancing and drawing, listening to my favorite music.

Very good, no point in trying to force anything.

Darn it, now I'm also questioning grey platonic and plato-favorable.

It never ends.