Describe your identity as specifically as possible

verily-forsooth-egads

a little annihilation

Gender: female body. Typical AFAB sex characteristics. I got a uterus and shit, and it fucking sucks. Boobs are cute though. Agender xenofluid plantgender. It/its/leaf/leaf's/plant/plant's pronouns. I am leaf. I am plant. Sometimes frog or chameleon. sometimes a specific plant. Sometimes a specific flower (like right now). I look like your average emo cis woman and occasionally hyperfeminine bimbo. My gender expression is 100% feminine and like 3% masculine on rare occasions. Idc about the math it makes sense because I say that it does. I live and breathe high fashion and high heels.

Sexuality: I feel like I have pretty average libido for a sexual person. Sometimes lower sometimes higher. Depends on my cycle let's be honest. Lesbian. Dyke. Femme. Lipstick. I'm attracted to nonmen and when I said men I mean monogender men so nonmen includes multigender and genderfluid people because people on Tumblr get twitchy about that. been thinking about this because i've said things i didn't mean about not being attracted to certain people and i've equated it to looks and agab which are both inaccurate because i've been using a thinking fallacy because i didn't understand what my subconscious was doing. my mind kept going look at the person> bad energy> cis man because cis men are the most likely to have bad energy. people do this all the time. vegetables are green and cucumbers are green, therefore cucumbers are vegetables. but they're not. tomatoes aren't sweet but fruit is therefore it's not a fruit. but is. i'm very turned off from people who have energy that gives toxic masculinity. it's not based off of any specific physical traits or things people can't control it's vibe and i can't explain it and i've been connecting it to things that are commonly associated but not necessarily actually correlational. i'm attracted to energy, intellect, and the ability to understand me as a person. Women are hot. Butches are hot. Femmes are hot. Genderfuckery is hot. I'm a homosexual

a little annihilation

and no one cares lmao. but i've been misrepresentating what i feel based on not having the right words and understanding 

I like to call myself:  a "Slightly feminine, barely masculine, tiny, asexual thing."
(I'm around 5'4/120. My hair is past me arse, so when straight cis men see me from behind they think they have a chance. Then, when I turn around and show off the beard, they become massively confused, it's neat.)

my guess is I was going to be bisexual but the asexuality is just too overwhelming. 
meanwhile i'm not much of a man, nor much of a woman and we push the status of nonbinary. 

if we want to dig deeper into my sexuality: There is a possibility of "demisexuality", it's a possibility - not a certainty.  I'm not always sex repulsed but sometimes am. I'm kinda grossed out by human bodies in general so there's that. 

things are very personal here. years of introversion as well as some trauma have shaped something more explainable by this point. 

but there is a wealth of comfort in being in a grey area ( sexuality, gender, roles etc. ).

On 6/7/2023 at 3:24 PM, Nel Fie said:

If I had to make up my own term, the thing I crave most is "complicity" - not exactly love nor exactly friendship, but specifically the sense that me and the other person are in on the "joke", we both feel like we fully connect and understand each other naturally, and act in concert for a shared purpose, not to achieve an external goal but to live out and nurture that connection and understanding for its own sake.

----------------

Thought about all this a lot for quite a while, but finally had the motivation to write it down. So, what's the highest word-count in this thread? Do I win a prize?

I feel as though I have just read a dissertation on your orientation/identity, and I am so impressed by how thorough it is! Understanding yourself is one thing, but being able to put it into words and describe it to others means you have to understand on an entirely different level. I am inspired to do the same. Thank you! 

• Like 1

@wonderlost I'm glad to hear you found it good and useful! As much as it was truthful and something I needed to get out of my system, I also wrote it in the hope that it might give others some additional reference points and perspectives - so thank you for taking the time to let me know it worked out in that regard, at least for you!

(And admittedly, I also hoped for some comedic bathos from the contrast between my text-wall and other people's posts - and the two users after me delivered perfectly, to my lasting delight ha ha!)

• 6 months later...

I have a condition called POIS (Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome) and my symptoms are traumatising everytime they occur: brain fog , impaired memory, headache, physical fatigue, runny nose, insomnia, stiffness and pain in muscles, irritability, anxiety, mood swings, itchy eyes, loss of focus, acne, irritated throat

I recently found out about the deeper nuances of the asexuality spectrum and I think I may be romo-woland-placio-cis-hetero

https://asexuals.fandom.com/wiki/Wolandsexual

an orientation on the asexual spectrum in which one feels varying degrees of sexual attraction due to one's disability and/or chronic illness

and placiosexual since I do still enjoy performing sexual acts to another without intercourse.

rainbowocollie

Pupdated labels:

nonbinary agender demi-girl cis-genderless, aromantic demiromantic greyromantic, asexual lithsexual grey-asexual, lesbian, sapphic

• 1 month later...
CallMeEmOrCallMeElla

I generally just say I'm Gay, but it's kinda....complicated? More specifically, I would say I'm an Omniromantic with a high preference for women, but then again, I don't see myself dating men. In addition, I'm either Aegosexual or Acrisexual, since I can read about "it" and...not...hate it? But then I feel kinda nasty for thinking/reading about "it" immediately afterwards. As for Gender, I'd have to say I'm on the Demigirl spectrum. But yeah, I always just say I'm Gay/Lesbian.

CaittMarr

Recently started telling friends I don't Identify as lesbian anymore. Not into men now, just not a lesbian.  Not into anyone to be more specific. That's what I feel comfortable saying. 

I am cis women who previously identified as a lesbian, I started identifying as that since around 2016. Now I considered myself as myself. I'm just not attracted enough to anybody. I don't think about others much. That's how I would explain it to anybody were to ask for more details (though nobody in my life is that nosey). Still long journey for me but I am happy. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
chronicallypessimistic

Somewhere in between feminine and androgynous, demigirl, AFAB, loveless aro, aegosexual, aegoromantic, oriented bi aroace with aesthetic attraction, aplatonic, afamilial (I could go on with the A's...)

• Like 1