Asexuality: Art and Language

kelico

We have a study from Jin Yoon. Please complete it if you fit the criteria! 

------------------

Hello!
I am an asexual student at an international highschool in SouthEast Asia. For my senior year, I wanted to do research for my class on what language the asexual community uses in describing themselves and their lived experiences, and how art may be used to help create or mediate that language. So, I am conducting an anonymous online survey which I hope to complete by early April, 2021.

Here is a link to the survey: https://forms.gle/bEFJtWUnw1ydjBFS6

Please answer the questionnaire if you are at least 18 years of age and can read and write in English.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at jyoon2021@gmail.com.

----------------

This Study has been approved by the AVEN Project Team.

-kelico

Hello, 

I'm Jin (the person who is doing this study)

Thank you all so much for the responses so far.

I just realized that my organization for the questionnaire was really not good/nice, as it starts out "happy" and ends sad. I give my deepest apologies as I did not realize that this had happened.

I would like to tell everyone who has taken the questionnaire already and also those who may take it after I post this text:

Thank you so much for your bravery in answering questions about identity, both the (potentially) happy and sad. I wanted to explore all different sides of my and other's experience of being asexual, and I should have been more sensitive in organizing my questionnaire. You are valid and greatly loved. Thank you again.

Ace Of Dragons

First study I had here with those kind of pictures.

DarkStormyKnight

Interesting kind of study! Never seen one with image interpretations before.

Thank you all again for the responses so far. Due to my school schedule, I will be taking responses until the end of the week (March 28). So, if someone is still interested in taking this survey, please do so before the end of the week :)

Archived