I found a home

Bridy

:lol:

I learned of this site from the Montel show that aired Jan 4.07.

It is so nice to know there is a place I can come to and not deal with the harassment of people wanted on line sex.

I have been in the chat and everybody is so very nice. It is a freedom not to be judged.

Hope to chat with some of you soon.

Hello Bridy. If you felt like it it might be worth saying hello in the normal Welcome forum as well, we just seem to move a bit slowly in the "Older" forum (don't know why, some of us aren't THAT old!). I didn't see the Montel show because I'm British (someone will post it on here sooner or later), but it's great to see so many new people.

Hi, welcome Bridy...have some more welcome :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's good to realise you aren't alone, isn't it? I'd spent my entire life trying to fit in and never quite succeeding.

Enjoy AVEN, pull up a chair, pour a drink and enjoy.

Welcome to the Older Asexual Forum Bridy. :cake::cake::cake:

Glad a fellow Hoosier is here. Nice to know I'm not the only one in the state that is asexual. :D :D :D

Have fun meeting and making new friends. Lots of great people here on Aven, and I think the cream of the crop is right here in this forum. :D

Archived