Cake or dragons?

chan.telle.x

Wow this is a very difficult question and I definitely see both as being equal however I think I'll go for dragons!

spencexists
36 minutes ago, Catserole said:

Unless the dragon is chocolate flavour I’d have to say cake. 

The dragon is whatever flavour you want it to be

@Nowhere Girl these cakes look amazing!! ♥

What I would personally want, would be to have lots of cake and be a dragon. ♪

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Yui-Drakon said:

@Nowhere Girl these cakes look amazing!! ♥

What I would personally want, would be to have lots of cake and be a dragon. ♪

Oh excellent answer. Why didn’t I think of that?

• Like 2

I think dragons are super cool. But I wanna be a blue ice dragon if I were to be one. But let’s not forget about unicorns. I mean I know it’s childish but unicorns are pretty fun too. Plus they’re unique like meee 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

honestly though I’m an indecisive person but I think that as good as cake is, dragons are so cool. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Crystal dragon

Dragons

dragons last a lifetime, cake lasts a little bit

Plus dragons have personality

Spooky Little Kid

Such a hard question, but cake wins by a tiny margin.

I might get banned for saying this, but dragons aren't my favourite fictional creature. Yes, they're SUPER AWESOME, but I don't know if they top my list.

Also my hobby is baking so I'm biased

Definitely Dragons.

I love cake but Dragons can be so much more. A mentor, a source of advice and wisdom, a companion to share life with or just a shoulder to cry on.

• Like 1
On 5/11/2022 at 1:58 AM, Typhoon said:

Definitely Dragons.

I love cake but Dragons can be so much more. A mentor, a source of advice and wisdom, a companion to share life with or just a shoulder to cry on.

Or a way to conquer 7 kingdoms.

• 5 months later...
demigoddemigirl
On 3/11/2021 at 11:07 PM, Sam Spade said:

But on the other other hand, I guess you never specified European dragons (yes I had the Dragonology book with the gems inset in the cover). This is a topic that needs careful consideration. 

I HAVE THAT BOOK TOO OMGGG You are literally the first person I've met who also has that book. Did you know there is actually a whole novel series about that book? I've only read the first one but it is really good.

Blueberry Pie

Cake because I like cake. But dragons are cool too. 

Dragons definitely. My tastes run towards the savory (especially spicy) rather than sweet...

TheSmolFoxWeeb

I probably would have said cake in the past but I have an ace friend who really likes drawing dragons and I think their art is making me biased towards dragons

• Like 1
On 11/12/2022 at 11:49 PM, demigoddemigirl said:

Not even cheesecake with cream cheese frosting can defeat dragons.

Actually, that depends on how many of them you feed the dragon.  Eventually, it'll get too heavy to move, and be easy to finish off.  Or . . . is it possible for a dragon to be lactose intolerant? 🙃

demigoddemigirl
On 11/15/2022 at 12:49 PM, ElloryJaye said:

Actually, that depends on how many of them you feed the dragon.  Eventually, it'll get too heavy to move, and be easy to finish off.  Or . . . is it possible for a dragon to be lactose intolerant? 🙃

I meant that not even cheesecake with cream cheese frosting is better than dragons but I totally see how you could get mixed up 😄. And there are 100% lactose intolerant dragons out there.

I think cake makes the most sense as an asexual symbol. Although dragons are awesome, part of the joke with cake is that it’s not super uncommon (like allo people having sex). It’s an everyday thing some people really enjoy. 
That being said, dragons really are a cool symbol