Hi everyone ! :D

Miyumyu

Hi, how are you all doing ? 

My name's Julie, I'm a 19yo French girl and... I'm ace and I like girls !!

I've finally summoned up the courage to make my account, wow that feels great ngl 😁

Anyways, I love playing videogames, learning languages, writing (when I'm not discouraged), reading, listening to music (please, tell me there are still people out there collecting CDs!). I have two adorable yorkies ❤️. Oh, and did I mention I absolutely love driving cars ? Feels great to explore new areas and stuff. Also, I love collecting stones and meditating hehe. 

So yeah, I hope I can be friends with you all and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you :) Seeya 🌻 

TheAceNinja

Bienvenue sur AVEN!

Hope you'll find what you need on here :) 

spacer.png

Black Tourmaline
37 minutes ago, Miyumyu said:

collecting CDs

i collect Japanese idol & J-Pop CD's. it's a nice way to support the artists.

(also into crystals and meditation)

anyhow, bienvenue :) people are nice here. it's pretty darn friendly and quite a diverse and interesting group!

𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶t

welcome to aven my friend!! 

im californian person : D, so we can be friends uwu. so if want chat with me or have any questions let me know 

take some cake spacer.png     " moon of capricon 🌖"

- michit 

Hello and welcome to Aven! We have an ace writers' thread (forgot the exact name) you might want to check out! What kinds of rocks do you collect?

Here's a geode cake:

spacer.png

Black Tourmaline
12 hours ago, Sam Spade said:

Here's a geode cake:

wow that's a pretty attractive cake! (i have aesthetic attraction to cake but i don't want to eat cake)

19 hours ago, TheAceNinja said:

Bienvenue sur AVEN!

Hope you'll find what you need on here :) 

spacer.png

Merci beaucoup !! :) 

19 hours ago, Black Tourmaline said:

i collect Japanese idol & J-Pop CD's. it's a nice way to support the artists.

(also into crystals and meditation)

anyhow, bienvenue :) people are nice here. it's pretty darn friendly and quite a diverse and interesting group!

I totally agree with you! My friends tell me it's useless to get CDs nowadays since we're in the music streaming era but idk. Like you said it's a nice way to support the artists and there's something satisfying about having your CDs :) Also, what are your favourite Japanese artists? 

Yeah, this place is super amazing! 

19 hours ago, 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶t said:

welcome to aven my friend!! 

im californian person : D, so we can be friends uwu. so if want chat with me or have any questions let me know 

take some cake spacer.png     " moon of capricon 🌖"

- michit 

Hey thank you for the cake !! Sure, let's be friends !! Do you have Steam? x) 

19 hours ago, Sam Spade said:

Hello and welcome to Aven! We have an ace writers' thread (forgot the exact name) you might want to check out! What kinds of rocks do you collect?

Here's a geode cake:

spacer.png

Wow thank you for letting me know! I'll make sure to check the thread out : D 

I love collecting crystals (amethyst, tiger's eye, quartz crystal etc)! There's something really soothing about collecting them for some reason! 

Black Tourmaline
17 minutes ago, Miyumyu said:

what are your favourite Japanese artists? 

i support Sakamichi Series idol groups (Nogizaka46/Hinatazaka46/Sakurazaka46). my oshi-men are Hoshino Minami, Tomita Suzuka & Masumoto Kira.

some other idols/artists i follow are Dempagumi.inc, Yurumerumo, Chiyono Ide, KOTO, WASUTA, PassCode, Shingeki, Anthurium, SAKA-SAMA, BiSH, Seiko Oomori,

Pour Lui/PIGGS, Okinawa Electric Girl SAYA, Girls2, Lyrical School, Nanahira, Daoko, NakamuraEmi, REOL, Zombie-Chang, ThisIsNats, Yakushimaru Etsuko, Asako Toki,

Kana Hanazawa to name just a few...more or less i'm a total weeb.

i have a weekly Japanese Idol & J-Pop podcast that i do on archive.org that mostly features new artists and trax.
https://archive.org/details/@black_tourmaline?and[]=chika+idol+matsuri&sort=-publicdate

Bienvenue! Just as you have studied English, I have failed studied French :D 

puppy-cupcakes.jpg

Archived