LUDWIG'S QUESTIONNAIRE ("the Internet's HARDEST Questions")

dreamy

LUDWIG'S QUESTIONNAIRE ("the Internet's HARDEST Questions")  

102 members have voted

1. 1. If you bake two lasagnas and then stack one lasagna on top of the other, how many lasagnas do you have?

2. 2. Who would win in a fight: 1 Billion Lions OR Every Pokemon?

• Lions
    • Pokemon
  3. 3. Is cereal soup?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Is water wet?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You have two options:

• Do nothing and allow the trolley to kill the five people on the main track.
    • Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person.
  6. 6. How many holes are in a straw?

7. 7. Can pineapple go on pizza?

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. Cats or dogs?

• Cats
    • Dogs
  9. 9. Which do you pour first while making cereal?

• Milk
    • Cereal
  10. 10. How are you doing on a scale of 1-10?

This poll is closed to new votes

I was watching Ludwig's new video and this poll seemed like a fun one to take so I copied it down for people to answer here

No votes for milk first, as it should be :) 

1 minute ago, Lichley said:

No votes for milk first, as it should be :) 

crazy.....

anywho, pineapple cannot go on pizza. It is da law.

Black Tourmaline

for the sake of full disclosure, i answered all of the questions but i am vegan.

Just now, Black Tourmaline said:

for the sake of full disclosure, i answered all of the questions but i am vegan.

Soy milk. Checkmate.

Black Tourmaline
Just now, Lichley said:

Soy milk.

raw vegan. chess board is now on fire.

Ace Of Dragons

The Internet's hardest questions???

I found them fairly easy.

Pokemons can't do shit. They're drawings. A single ant would win against every pokemon.

Also, there's no such thing as p*******e on pizza. The correct scientific term for that is "pile of trash".

10 minutes ago, Black Tourmaline said:

raw vegan. chess board is now on fire.

Almond milk. Checkmate.

It pained me to choose between cats and dogs.

I found the trolley problem question interesting because a) the five people are explicitly tied to the tracks but the other person is not, so I presume they’ll at least have a chance to get off the tracks, and b) what if the other person was the one who tied up those five people in the first place??? Someone had to put them there, and they’re conveniently nearby ... I say sus
😂

Edit: Okay why are people so passionate about pineapple on pizza? Pineapple is like the least worst non-sauce/non-cheese/non-meat pizza topping. It’s fine.

Black Tourmaline
18 minutes ago, Lichley said:

Almond milk

raw. no cereal, no pizza, no noodles. chess board thrown out window. ;)

Just a Quail

I take your "is cereal a soup" question and present this:

sub-buzz-19591-1521214205-12.jpg

Black Tourmaline

i am laughing so much about this thread...good times...

10 minutes ago, Black Tourmaline said:

raw. no cereal, no pizza, no noodles. chess board thrown out window. ;)

can I ask how/if almond milk isn't raw vegan?? I thought it could be made with just almonds, water, and a blender, no cooking needed... (I get that the cereal is an issue in the cereal/milk question but just wondering if the milk is too??)

Black Tourmaline
6 minutes ago, Phi! said:

cereal

yeah it's the cereal ;) personally though i have about the same diet as a monkey (but no bugs!) my sister makes some pretty killer raw vegan cheese and such but i'm super lazy or mad simple or something. i literally eat fruit and nuts/seeds like 87% of the time and occasionally get inspired to chop vegetables...i am a weirdo...i made a pudding thing a few times by soaking almonds and throwing it in the blender with some water, avocado and raw cacao and it was bomb but it seems i don't have any patience for food anymore. eating seems like an annoying distraction and i just keep putting it off altogether lol...

4 minutes ago, Black Tourmaline said:

personally though i have about the same diet as a monkey (but no bugs!) my sister makes some pretty killer raw vegan cheese and such but i'm super lazy or mad simple or something. i literally eat fruit and nuts/seeds like 87% of the time and occasionally get inspired to chop vegetables...i am a weirdo...i made a pudding thing a few times by soaking almonds and throwing it in the blender with some water, avocado and raw cacao and it was bomb but it seems i don't have any patience for food anymore. eating seems like an annoying distraction and i just keep putting it off altogether lol...

cool, thanks for explaining it. I'm definitely super lazy so don't think I could ever survive raw vegan. Nice that you've got a few good things to go to when you can work up the effort!

Unleash the Echidnas
10 minutes ago, rebis said:

... how is water not wet? 

Wetness isn't a property of frozen water. It's also not really a property of water vapor, though water vapor has a way of being involved in things which involve wetness.

Black Tourmaline
1 minute ago, Phi! said:

definitely super lazy

raw vegan is the best diet for super lazy people. hungry? eat apple. done. ;)

If you bake two lasagnas and then stack one lasagna on top of the other, how many lasagnas do you have?

Possibly this if you're not really paying attention when stacking:

ga860509.gif

40 minutes ago, Black Tourmaline said:

raw vegan is the best diet for super lazy people. hungry? eat apple. done. ;)

ha true! But also super hungry and super into junk food (I'm still amazed that I stick to a mostly plant based diet!)

42 minutes ago, Unleash the Echidnas said:

Wetness isn't a property of frozen water. It's also not really a property of water vapor, though water vapor has a way of being involved in things which involve wetness.

But is it still water if it's ice / a gas ??

53 minutes ago, Phi! said:

But is it still water if it's ice / a gas ??

See, yeah, I would not say so! I'd say ice is ice, and steam is steam ... one can be melted into water, the other condensed into, but ... I don't know, different states of matter or whatever? I don't know, a long time since my science classes, anyway, I think water is wet! :)

Ice is frozen water; steam is water heated past a certain point. Water is H2O; H2O is water. :) 

Milk should stay in the cow 

Gifted With Singleness

1. If you bake two lasagnas and then stack one lasagna on top of the other, how many lasagnas do you have?

Two. The question specifically says there are two lasagnas, one on top of the other. (Also, the layers are easier to separate when they're not baked together.)

2. Who would win in a fight: 1 Billion Lions OR Every Pokemon?

The lions, since they actually exist.

3. Is cereal soup?

No. Milk is not a broth.

4. Is water wet?

Yes. All liquids are wet.

5. There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You have two options:

I pull the lever. The problem never says that the one person is tied up, so it is at least theoretically possible for him to escape. Also, if switching the lever was the wrong choice but you did it anyway, then you would be morally obligated to switch the lever back, a conclusion no one is willing to accept.

6. How many holes are in a straw?

One. A straw is homeomorphic to an annulus.

7. Can pineapple go on pizza?

Yes, it is possible for pineapple to go on pizza. It also tastes good, but that's a different question.

8. Cats or dogs?

Dogs. Cats are evil.

9. Which do you pour first while making cereal?

Cereal without milk is cereal. Milk without cereal is not cereal. Thus, cereal is of higher priority and should be poured first.

10. How are you doing on a scale of 1-10?

Given that no reference point was provided for what 1 and 10 represent, answering 5 minimizes the potential error. So, 5, why not?

Black Tourmaline
15 hours ago, rebis said:

ice is ice, and steam is steam

yeah i feel like water is the liquid form of h2o...if it's icy out i don't say "be careful, there's a lot of water on the sidewalk"

Just a Quail
10 hours ago, Gifted With Singleness said:

Yes, it is possible for pineapple to go on pizza. It also tastes good, but that's a different question.

THANK YOU, finally someone says it 🙌

Okay, out with the heathens who said pineapple on pizza is valid, I will fight all of you :P

Who's the only other person who voted to pour milk first? I've always done that, I wasn't even aware people would put cereal first.

Archived