Seeking Interviewees for Asexual Representation in Media Dissertation

EvaPilot

Hi again everyone!

In case you didn't see my previous post, my name is Callum McCormack, I am a greysexual panromantic Film and Television Production student from Ireland. I recently post a survey in order to get a general idea of the community's opinion on asexual representation in media.  As a further part of my research I would like to conduct interviews in order to get a more detailed opinion from the community on the topic. If you are interested in taking part please contact me at email: d00215901@student.dkit.ie, and we can schedule a time and date.

Thanks everyone and have a great day!
Callum McCormack
d00215901@student.dkit.ie 

Hi, how will the interviews be conducted? Like face-to-face over something like Zoom or voice chat or text like Discord? And is this open internationally or is your study only focusing on a specific place?

1 hour ago, CrimsonFox said:

Hi, how will the interviews be conducted? Like face-to-face over something like Zoom or voice chat or text like Discord? And is this open internationally or is your study only focusing on a specific place?

Hello, the interviews are open internationally! As for how they'll be conducted I am happy to do it whatever way is most comfortable and easiest for the interviewee. If they would like to do it face to face then I am happy to that way but I am just as happy to interview someone through text as I know not everyone is comfortable with talking to people they don't know!

I'd be happy to offer any assistance, my availability is limited to Tuesdays and Wednesdays as I work long unsociable hours from Thursday to Monday, let me know if I can help

Archived