Hi everyone !

alyssnake

Hi, I'm alyssa and I'm 21 years old.

Lately I've been seeing some things/posts surrounding asexuality and as I look at my experiences and things I feel, it's seeming more and more like a sign? As I've been looking deeper into how people describe it and what it's all about, idk if I'm right but it feels like it.

I've never really been one to have overly sexual feelings or do things like friends of mine have. I've had some very awkward sexual experiences with one person in my life and it's stuck with me ever since honestly.

I think I lean more gray ? Maybe? Idk all I know is that finding this forum and signing up I felt like crying like maybe I wasn't just some weirdo lmao idk (it's 5:30am)

harmonic turquoise

I don't have enough knowledge to give you some advice, but I welcome you from the heart. Someone will surely make  nice suggestions to you. Have some welcome cakes.

spacer.png

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

You're definitely not a weirdo or anything. Whatever it will be that you will identify as later on, your feelings are completely valid. Take your time with getting to know yourself better!

Have some cake first (let's just ignore that this is a "wedding cake" - it looks absolutely stunning):

https://vintageandcake.blogspot.com/2011/08/victoria-sponge-wedding-cake.html

Vintage and Cake: Victoria Sponge Wedding Cake

5 hours ago, Harmonic turquoise said:

I don't have enough knowledge to give you some advice, but I welcome you from the heart. Someone will surely make  nice suggestions to you. Have some welcome cakes.

spacer.png

Thank u ❤️

4 hours ago, Faleeria said:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

You're definitely not a weirdo or anything. Whatever it will be that you will identify as later on, your feelings are completely valid. Take your time with getting to know yourself better!

Have some cake first (let's just ignore that this is a "wedding cake" - it looks absolutely stunning):

https://vintageandcake.blogspot.com/2011/08/victoria-sponge-wedding-cake.html

Vintage and Cake: Victoria Sponge Wedding Cake

Thank u so much ❤️

TheaTheMoon
9 hours ago, alyssnake said:

Hi, I'm alyssa and I'm 21 years old.

Lately I've been seeing some things/posts surrounding asexuality and as I look at my experiences and things I feel, it's seeming more and more like a sign? As I've been looking deeper into how people describe it and what it's all about, idk if I'm right but it feels like it.

I've never really been one to have overly sexual feelings or do things like friends of mine have. I've had some very awkward sexual experiences with one person in my life and it's stuck with me ever since honestly.

I think I lean more gray ? Maybe? Idk all I know is that finding this forum and signing up I felt like crying like maybe I wasn't just some weirdo lmao idk (it's 5:30am)

Hey, Alyssa! I'm new here too and also trying to figure myself out... I don't think you're weird at all for not knowing. We've got our whole lives to get to know ourselves, this is just the start!

Have some cake!!

spacer.png

P.S. I also cried last night when I joined haha

Welcome! If you have any questions, or need advice and stuff, feel free to ask us. We’re more than happy to help you figure everything out :D 

chocolate-truffle-cake-dark-chocolate-ca

10 hours ago, TheaTheMoon said:

Hey, Alyssa! I'm new here too and also trying to figure myself out... I don't think you're weird at all for not knowing. We've got our whole lives to get to know ourselves, this is just the start!

Have some cake!!

spacer.png

P.S. I also cried last night when I joined haha

💞💞💞 You're so right,

thank you !! I guess crying means something lol

🍰🍰🍰

8 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! If you have any questions, or need advice and stuff, feel free to ask us. We’re more than happy to help you figure everything out :D 

chocolate-truffle-cake-dark-chocolate-ca

I appreciate this so much 🥺 Everyone seems so welcoming and nice on here

Archived