Hi :)

TheaTheMoon

TheaTheMoon

Hi, all! I'm not really sure what to say but here's a bit about me...

My name's Thea and I'm a 19 year old cis girl currently living in Colorado. I love taking care of my plants, reading (especially fantasy romance novels), and after I graduate college I hope to be a book cover artist! Also, I'm asexual! I've been in two hetero romantic relationships and in both, the breakups were due, in part, to our incompatible sex drives, which kinda sucks but it's helped me learn more about myself. The most recent was about a year and a half ago and after that, I started seriously questioning my sexuality. A few months ago I found asexuality and everything about it just feels right. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with me and ever since learning about this, I've begun to feel more and more like that's not the case. I'm sure a lot of you have very similar experiences. Anyways, I'm happy I finally made it here and I'm excited to learn more and to be a part of this community :)

Hi, and welcome! :cake:

Wow. So, you like to draw? Did you draw your avatar? It looks very good!

There are others, around the forums, who also like drawing, anime, etc. Some even share their artwork (in the Open Mic forum, I think).

Blue eyes white dragon

Welcome!! I'm glad you found us and I hope you enjoy it here! I'm the state right below ya and I love plants and reading! 

Top-10-Recipes-For-Pot-Plant-Cakes-8.jpg

TheaTheMoon
4 minutes ago, LeChat said:

Hi, and welcome! :cake:

Wow. So, you like to draw? Did you draw your avatar? It looks very good!

There are others, around the forums, who also like drawing, anime, etc. Some even share their artwork (in the Open Mic forum, I think).

That's amazing! I love meeting other artists! And yes I did, thank you so much ☺️

Hello fellow Coloradian!

Welcome to the community! Here's a welcome cake too! Congratulations for realizing something about yourself that as you said, feels just right! It's a beautiful feeling and I'm so glad you found it! I'm fairly new to the community too! Yay newbies!

3fa52c144b5725f5933e585033902c85.jpg

TheaTheMoon
8 minutes ago, Blue Eyes White Dragon said:

Welcome!! I'm glad you found us and I hope you enjoy it here! I'm the state right below ya and I love plants and reading! 

Top-10-Recipes-For-Pot-Plant-Cakes-8.jpg

Cupcakes and plants... how perfect! I just checked out your website and I think my favorites are your pastel drawings of the wolf and the fox (so cute)! Art is such a wonderful thing. Thank you for the welcome 😊

Blue eyes white dragon
1 minute ago, TheaTheMoon said:

Cupcakes and plants... how perfect! I just checked out your website and I think my favorites are your pastel drawings of the wolf and the fox (so cute)! Art is such a wonderful thing. Thank you for the welcome 😊

Aw thanks!!! I agree that art is so wonderful. You can always message for whatever lol

Of course!😁

TheaTheMoon
1 minute ago, qqian said:

Hello fellow Coloradian!

Welcome to the community! Here's a welcome cake too! Congratulations for realizing something about yourself that as you said, feels just right! It's a beautiful feeling and I'm so glad you found it! I'm fairly new to the community too! Yay newbies!

3fa52c144b5725f5933e585033902c85.jpg

I'm can't stop grinning from finding out that there's more ace people in Colorado than just me (I assumed there was but this is still very exciting haha). Thank you so much for the cake and the welcome! 

Welcome to AVEN! I know the liberating feeling of finding this out, and you'll find the community here so welcoming. I hope your plants grow long and healthy!

Hello! I'm new here and I'm a 19 year old girl too! Here's some little cakes 🍰🧁:cake:  

Welcome! I really have to up my cake game here to compete :0 

Nice to meet ya, I’m 20 myself, although I’m all the way over in Old England :P 

Tree-Frog-Frangipani-cake.jpg

TheaTheMoon
23 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! I really have to up my cake game here to compete :0 

Nice to meet ya, I’m 20 myself, although I’m all the way over in Old England :P 

Tree-Frog-Frangipani-cake.jpg

Thank you so much!! And I think your cake might just come out on top... that frog is so adorable 🥺

Archived