I think it changes from day to day, but If you were to describe your mood with a color, what color would you be?

harmonic turquoise

harmonic turquoise

I usually feel like midnight blue, sometimes feel like ivory color, being surrounded by warm light. And as freedom as pure white!!
My English may be strange. I'm using translation software, so I'm sorry.

Grumpy Alien

Well... that depends on the mood?

quadfasciata

I think I think of my moods as music and enviornments rather than colors. 

Hmmm...do you mean on a scale of dark colors meaning feeling lousy and bright colors meaning cheerful?

I guess, mine might be a neutral color, sort of in-between those two types because, generally, most of the time I feel calm and neutral...maybe that'd be green or a slightly brighter shade of blue.

9 Peaceful Paint Colors to Help You Relax | WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

thecoffeecricket

Aww, I like this question. I want to agree with shades of yellow. Sometimes more of an indigo.

It depends on a lot of factors. Often the colors are mixed—with gradients, splotches, streaks, spots, or swirls. The more intense the emotion, the brighter or more vibrant the color usually is. There are exceptions.

Happy is yellow, because it is my favorite color. If it is a calm, passive kind of happy, I’d say it either has green in it, or is a more solid warm yellow—but definitely not orange. A bittersweet or nostalgic kind of happy would have grass green and cobalt blue. Ironic joy? I’m not sure what to call it... you know that feeling when something goes horribly wrong, but you can’t help but laugh? That would be that more mustard-ish yellow and might include blends of mossy or forest green with spots of fall-leaf oranges. Happiness while being competitive has a brighter yellow with streaks of red and gold. Oddly enough, laughing at jokes is yellow, bright green—something like chartreuse—and grey.
Curiosity is periwinkle to lilac purple, sometimes with baby-blue speckles. More serious interest goes into darker, richer shades of purple, and any other emotions accompanying it make up splotches or streaks.

Sadness by itself is various blues and greys—sometimes having deeper, warm browns or golds mixed in if it has an older root. 
Apathy, not caring, is grey. Not warm or cool greys, just straight grey of any lightness or darkness—varying with the time of day and how much the fact that I don’t care bothers me (dark grey is troubling). When it reaches black, it is dangerously close to what I consider despair. 
Anger is red. The stronger the anger, the brighter. More deep-seated anger gets darker—going into shades you might find in red wines or the shadows of red rose petals. Frustration has orange strokes mixed in.

Fear is orange. Heart-racing, instant fear is a bright orange, but not quite neon or fluorescent. More subtle fear—unease, I suppose—tends to be darker oranges.
Neutral or pleasant surprise is light orange and light blues in about equal parts. Unpleasant may have pink or red mixed into the pale orange.

Disgust is almost every shade of pink mixed up and swirled together. Embarrassment has deep green streaks mixed in. Awkwardness is pastel pink, yellow and a spring green. 

Other things, like pain—which isn’t an emotion, mood, or feeling per say—is patches of snow to bone white with degrees of fresh blood red on the edges. More specifically, the snow/paper white is in the middle, surrounded by a layer of bone white, then a layer of brighter red, followed by that blood red. The stronger the pain, the more white there is. I’m including my colors for pain, because I get headaches almost every time I’m stressed, frustrated, embarrassed, angry, or generally upset. 

As you might have guessed, I have thought about this before. These are my most recent ideas on the colors of my emotions. I may have thought about it too much, but you can’t un-think things, so here we are... well, here I am, anyway. I get bored. Judge me as you will.

Anyway, at the time of writing this, I am at a pleasant warm-yellow with bits of purple, green, and pastel orange. I am happy, calm, and mildly entertained/curious.

harmonic turquoise

Samaro, your story is very amused.  I became feeling like a pleasant warm-yellow with bits of purple, green, and pastel orange right now. You are colorful person. You have full of sensitivity. Passerby, black is so cool! I don't know how to reply individually, so I will reply in this way.

spencexists

usually some indescribable mix of silver, green, blue, and grey.

J. van Deijck

Warm yellow.

Archived