Favorite Shopping Sites?

Naiwen

I’m currently addicted to Costco.ca, Hudson’s Bay.ca and Amazon.ca. Hours of fun browsing them daily. What’s yours?

blunose2772

depends on what i'm shopping for. Like I'm looking to add to my DVD or video game collection I like to visit the website for a store called Vintage Stock. But for most things I tend to go to Amazon.com first.

25 minutes ago, Naiwen said:

Hudson’s Bay.ca

Actually the site for the Hudson's Bay department store is thebay.com.

And I dunno, depends what I'm looking for. My recent purchases online have been a couple used books, a pill crusher, a power bank and charging cord for my phone, some reusable straws, medications, a... sex toy... 

All from various places, but Amazon Prime shipping is handy, so I use that a decent amount.

Hmm...well, for books, DVDs, etc., I like browsing my library's catalogs (including ebooks).

I guess, online, I like to browse all kinds of athletic apparel sites, to see what sales they have; compare which ones have a better deal, etc.

Sometimes, they're tempting, with all of their sales on things I like or imagine I'd like, but I realize that'd be unhealthy and bad for me to buy all of that stuff.

Blue eyes white dragon

Amazon mostly, but I actually prefer shopping in person 

riskygamble

So many hours of my life have been spent browsing eBay hahah

In terms of clothing I like Uniqlo and Lululemon

EBay; that’s where most of the cool stuff is in my opinion. I try new search strings all the time. Shopping in person? Meh, I can’t even get the clothing I want around here anymore. Every other store is full of chinese crap I can’t be bothered with.

Real Estate RICO

Dick's Sporting Goods, Eastbay, Champs Sports, FansEdge (although I'm trying to wean myself from there given the horror stories other users have given), CoolHockey or Hockey Authentic when I have the money to splurge, Mitchell & Ness (again, when I have the cash to do so), New Era, Ralph Lauren, sometimes Bath & Body Works for their men's collection

Amazon is with Walmart on the "I really do not like to spend money here, but if they've got what I'm looking for that I can't find somewhere else, my hands are tied" tier

2 hours ago, Autumn Twilight said:

EBay; that’s where most of the cool stuff is in my opinion. I try new search strings all the time. Shopping in person? Meh, I can’t even get the clothing I want around here anymore. Every other store is full of chinese crap I can’t be bothered with.

the brand outlets are so underrated

J. van Deijck

Ebay :D I love the Polish website Allegro, too.

Other than that, I enjoy Amazon, but much less than the other two.

I also use shopping apps from clothing brands whenever possible.

• 4 weeks later...
Fictionlover93

I spend to much time and money on Etsy but I love it. 

Archived