Hello:)

Acecream

Hi!
first of all i'm not from an english speaking country so please excuse my english :)

My name is Acecream (obviously) and I'm 21 yo

The first time I came in contact with the term „asexuality“ I was 15 years old (and I already thought this might be describing me) but it took me ~5 more years to accept that I really am asexual. Now I'm very happy and proud to have found a label I fit in :)

I am aromantic too.

Last year I joined the aven-Forum in „my“ language but I left it after a few weeks/months because of some shitty racist and transphobic statements in there and I felt alone in contradict them. But I would love to connect somehow to the ace-community (I don't really know other aces yet).

and here I am :D

𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶t
6 minutes ago, Acecream said:

Hi!
first of all i'm not from an english speaking country so please excuse my english :)

My name is Acecream (obviously) and I'm 21 yo

The first time I came in contact with the term „asexuality“ I was 15 years old (and I already thought this might be describing me) but it took me ~5 more years to accept that I really am asexual. Now I'm very happy and proud to have found a label I fit in :)

I am aromantic too.

Last year I joined the aven-Forum in „my“ language but I left it after a few weeks/months because of some shitty racist and transphobic statements in there and I felt alone in contradict them. But I would love to connect somehow to the ace-community (I don't really know other aces yet).

and here I am :D

Hi welcome to aven!! my name michi 

i see.... have prombles with trans rights and others, but this commuity its very open aven : D

so if have question anything ask me or chat me. take some cake 🍰

you have such great day (u wu) b 

spacer.png       " moon of sagittarius 🌖"

Milque Toast

Welcome to AVEN! And don't worry, your english is quite good and easy to understand. :)

spacer.png

Welcome! I’m sorry to hear you had such a hard time. Your English is very good, by the way :) 

pancakecake.png

Archived