Hello!

j_ace

Hi! I've been to this site occasionally over the past few years, seeking information, but I just signed up today and this is my first post here.

I am an almost 53-year-old woman. I've been married to my husband for almost 29 years now, and have 3 children who are now mostly grown up. I first realized I was asexual about 6 years ago, when my daughter came out to me as asexual and I came online (to this site, actually!) to find out what that meant, exactly. I had no idea before then that asexuality was a "thing", but as I began reading about it, suddenly so much of my life made more sense! :)

Anyway, I recently came out to my daughter (I told my husband at the end of 2019), and so far no one else knows. I thought now would be a good time to get to know some other people like me, so here I am!

Blue eyes white dragon

Welcome!! There are many lovely people here, I hope you enjoy it here! 🎂

Welcome! Nice to meet you. It’s rather sweet that you and your daughter have it in common, that way you always have someone who understands by your side :) 

pancakecake.png

AceMissBehaving

So nice to meet you!! I’m in my 40’s and because there wasn’t really any talk of asexuality as a possibility when I was growing up, so found myself in a similar situation, married, asexual, but finding out later in life 

Archived