Hey everyone

vexian

Hey everyone.

We are Vexian. We use he/they/it pronouns. I am Austin. I am 18 years old anattractional trans man. Alec is a 12 year old agenirian agender. Sol is a 20 year old aromantic toric genderfluid. Nox is an ageless voideric nihilgender. 
I’ve been eyeballing this site for a while and finally decided to join. We hope to meet some great people. 
- Austin

Oberon Jasper

Nice to meet you all! I'm Kieran (pronounce how you will) the local trans demiboy vampire haunting Aven. How are you today Austin? I'm not familiar with all the terms and I'm down to learn (Vsesexual, agenirian, toric, voideric nihiligender). I also adore your profile picture, what did you use for it?

Here's some cake as is tradition on Aven and I look forward to getting to know you!

Blue Cake Aesthetic (Page 1) - Line.17QQ.com

Hey Kieran, nice to meet you. I’m doing good. How are you?

Vsesexual is when your sexuality changes based on who is fronting. Agenirian is when an agender is attracted to woman (exclusively or not). Toric is when a non-binary is attached to men (exclusively or not). Voideric is when you are attraction is everything and nothing, changing and unmoving. Nihilgender is a gender that is empty.

I used this picrew https://picrew.me/image_maker/257476 and Adobe Spark.

Oberon Jasper

I'm doing good as well.

Ah. Thanks for teaching me. Those all make a lot of sense.

It'll be very cool to have you around Avenn and I look forward to getting to know all of you more!

(And thanks for the picrew, I love doing them).

Welcome! Nice to meet you all :) 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

@Kieran the Vampire I shall bestow onto you what was passed to me by my predecessors, a book detailing many of the less common identity terms and their definitions in alphabetical order https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SKQaJtHBw0MyogO3fUyxGcMYZwxe4lhVLG_IuZmK8Ik/htmlview

Archived