A cisgender Female?

Naiwen

So, after reading some horror stories on here being male, I completely love my own gender as I am currently in life now this moment. Why? Because I'm lucky my genitalia gives me some peace and rest that males don't have, from what I've read on here and the fact that men are very much stigmatized by society and being told what they can do, I'm over my envy of them. I'm now a cisgender female! Why? Because I can wear all those pretty clothes, make-up, jewelry and accessories that make me love my femininity and body even more!? But I think I'm slowly changing my gender identity. Especially now that my periods are finally back on track! So yeah, what do you love most about being female and your body?

1 hour ago, Naiwen said:

o yeah, what do you love most about being female and your body?

Almost nothing

Lemme be honest. I wish I looked awfully in the middle, and be perceived as ME. I have always felt like I had no gender, or a gender thats me. I don't really like my chest either. Even as a little kid, I kinda had mixed opinions on it. One side would say "I want a chest so badly" and the other is like "Ew no, I don't like it"

I hate makeup, dresses, jewelry is meh, and being femme is not my style. I like probably the genitalia at most, because there isn't a bulge, plus men complain about the "thing" a lot.

But that's just me

1 hour ago, Naiwen said:

completely love my own gender as I am currently in life now this moment.

so then you aren't agender

Noted.

I’m a bit confused?

You can’t change your gender identity. You can’t decide to become a different gender. It’s great that you’re feeling comfortable in your body, but the wording of this seems off to me. 
As for what I like about being AFAB ... uh ... meh. Penises seem weird and inconvenient so I guess I have that going for me? I know I wouldn’t want to be AMAB (though I do like the sound of not having the ability to get pregnant in a weird way), but for me my body is the way it is and I don’t care. Breasts are weird and sometimes I wish they weren’t here but it’s not that bad. I like my singing voice. I guess I’ll go with that.

8 hours ago, A User said:

I hate makeup, dresses, jewelry is meh, and being femme is not my style.

9 hours ago, Naiwen said:

Because I can wear all those pretty clothes, make-up, jewelry and accessories that make me love my femininity and body even more!?

That's not necessarily what makes up a female, tho. I'm sure lots of women hate these kinds of stuff, even if they're not as common.

11 hours ago, Naiwen said:

Because I'm lucky my genitalia gives me some peace and rest that males don't have

"...Some males don't have." Some others don't really care. Yeah, it might be a little bit unconfortable to get a bonner while lying in bed cause. And true, walking much with wrong underwear really hurts.(Especially on cold days).

But that's all much easier to deal with and less annoying than all that things femal-bodied have to deal with. I mean, you literally bleed once per month and you cannot do anything to avoid it.

At all I guess penises are best compared to womans breasts when thinking about their inconveniences. Yeah, I think that's totally fitting.

Neocaridina

I don't really see myself as female, but there are some things that I like about having a female body. For example I like that I am less likely to lose my hair, and I like being below the average human height because I have never had to worry about not having enough legroom on planes. I don't think that being physically male or female is *inherently* better or worse than than the other, they both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Archived