All aboard the friendship

EeveeGuru

Hey! My name is Ren. I'm looking for other asexuals to be friends with. Just so you know what type of person I am I like hiking, animals, art *I do a lot of art stuff* , d&d, playing xbox one , I play Smite usually every week, and am interested in dinosaurs and ancient civilizations. Also I sometimes do puns, I hope this doesn't defer too many potential friends XD

Oberon Jasper

Nice to meet you! I'm Kieran. I do art, play music, write, and not much else.

Blue eyes white dragon

Welcome!!!! I too love hiking, animals, art, dinosaurs, ancient civilizations, and puns! I am actually studying archaeology in college (not sure if I am actually going into it tho lol). I've always wanted to play d&d Feel free to message me and I hope you enjoy it!!

Cool! Hope you are having a good day! I just got to this website through reddit so I'm new here, sorry if I don't know whats what

1 minute ago, Blue Eyes White Dragon said:

Welcome!!!! I too love hiking, animals, art, dinosaurs, ancient civilizations, and puns! I am actually studying archaeology in college (not sure if I am actually going into it tho lol). I've always wanted to play d&d Feel free to message me and I hope you enjoy it!!

Cool! I love archeology too, Im guessing there's a way to directly message people here.

Blue eyes white dragon
2 minutes ago, EeveeGuru said:

Cool! I love archeology too, Im guessing there's a way to directly message people here.

Yeah you can either go onto someone's profile and click "message" button or next to the notification bell, there is the little message thing and you can click "compose new message"

28 minutes ago, EeveeGuru said:

Hey! My name is Ren. I'm looking for other asexuals to be friends with. Just so you know what type of person I am I like hiking, animals, art *I do a lot of art stuff* , d&d, playing xbox one , I play Smite usually every week, and am interested in dinosaurs and ancient civilizations. Also I sometimes do puns, I hope this doesn't defer too many potential friends XD

Hi! Welcome! 

Well... I'm a NWN player, so I guess our differences are irreconcilable. 😝

(or does it count as 'lazy d&d'? It might, right? )

Hicking? Animals? Dinosaurs? History?

Right this way! 

I did take a look at your website through your profile... are you working as an illustrator? That's really good and I like how your 'fantasy animals' look!
I regrettably suck quite a lot when it comes to the fine arts (no amount of visiting museums and learning about the history of art could fix it, I'm a hopeless case), but I'm a writer... we all do with our limitations 😁

Hola!

I don’t think you’ll find many here who are put off by puns. :)

“First in my class here at M.I.T.
Got skills, I'm a champion at DND
MC Escher, that's my favorite MC
Keep your 40, I'll just have an Earl Grey tea”

~ Weird Al

quadfasciata
20 minutes ago, Autumn Twilight said:

“First in my class here at M.I.T.
Got skills, I'm a champion at DND
MC Escher, that's my favorite MC
Keep your 40, I'll just have an Earl Grey tea”

~ Weird Al

My rims never spin to the contrary
You'll find that they're quite stationary
All of my action figures are cherry
Stephen Hawking's in my library

Lol I play some on neverwinter but not too often. Lazy d&d lol probably. I'm a writer too wooo! I'm glad the puns are vibing guys. Feel free to message me!

Archived