What Compliments do you personally prefer as a Woman?

Naiwen

I don’t care to be noticed as I have complex PTSD, extreme psychosis and paranoia myself. I hate even men or women paying any compliments on my looks or body, feeling creepy and awkward about it myself. I’m absolutely speechless at being called “beautiful, hot or sexy” because I just don’t even care about how I look or how anyone looks. I’m rude personally to anyone who even tries to flirt with me, because I see it as a threat to my life or sexual harassment instead of a compliment. I myself don’t want any sexual or romantic attention at all personally.

I prefer to be complemented on my personality or intelligence as I try not judge people based on appearance and it makes me feel awkward.

'You're right'
... oh, wasn't it what you meant?  XD
I don't much like compliments targeting my person as such either. I don't need any validation on anything and, it might be silly, but compliments always feel a bit patronizing to me. Like 'I judged you on this thing and found you met my standards so bravo to you, I guess'. It also makes me feel like I should compliment the other person back, which feels forced and awkward.

On the other hand, I like it when people compliment my pets, things I own, or my work. My dog is told he's beautiful a lot (in the street, he gets hit on more than any human I've ever met XD), he clearly enjoys it a ton (it got to a point where he actually turns around when he hears the word 'beautiful', which is hilarious) and I'm totally fine with it.

Just things regarding my character, or perhaps something like the way I write or the photographs I take. I don't care for compliments based on my sex/gender unless they're from my partner. And those are private and none of your or anyone else's business.

The best I can ever hope for is "daft cow".

I didn't care one way or another when not out. 

I mean, that was cool that someone wanted to take me out for a date, especially if I was also into this person. 

I didn't like complements based on gender stereotypes (feminine), but body was okay, I guess. But it's obvious, I guess I'm cool with how I look, but not with being treated like I'm weak or oversensitive or interested in anything of the "woman stuff" or like I would hate "guy stuff". 

Zimmermikeee

The best compliment for me is "you look like guy"

8 hours ago, timewarp said:

Or silly mooh? 😁

8 hours ago, timewarp said:

You've got a lovely behind by the way 🤣 (ironically commenting on your avatar)

Archived